Hey All!

MattBangkok

Because they have always a magnifying glass and tweezers in the handbag :P

And YOU?? Not only should you know better, but you used a...cough...'joke' (and I use that word in its loosest possible definition) that is really about kindergarten level.

Hayko's report card June 2012. "Shows occasional glimpses of humour undermined by the occasional puerile relapse. Must try harder"

And YOU?? Not only should you know better, but you used a...cough...'joke' (and I use that word in its loosest possible definition) that is really about kindergarten level.

Hayko's report card June 2012. "Shows occasional glimpses of humour undermined by the occasional puerile relapse. Must try harder"

I am bored of this little baby.....i think someone should change his nappy before he gets a rash.

I am bored of this little baby.....i think someone should change his nappy before he gets a rash.

hahahahaha. And this from the little boy who has just finished his homework and mummy has let him on the computer.

Mate, we would have more respect for you if you had conceded defeat and skulked off the thread. Instead you keep coming back with retorts that display an utter lack of intelligence and wit. You have been spanked, owned, and verbally bitchslapped on every occasion. It's like Barnet FC vs Barcelona (and guess what? You aint Barcelona!)

Just let it go. Let it go man. You're way out of your league.

hahahahaha. And this from the little boy who has just finished his homework and mummy has let him on the computer.

Mate, we would have more respect for you if you had conceded defeat and skulked off the thread. Instead you keep coming back with retorts that display an utter lack of intelligence and wit. You have been spanked, owned, and verbally bitchslapped on every occasion. It's like Barnet FC vs Barcelona (and guess what? You aint Barcelona!)

Just let it go. Let it go man. You're way out of your league.

Well you know what they say, it takes one to know one! A forum troll with an obsession for ladyboys, due to the aversion towards their own sexual orientation. "(and guess what? that aint me!)"

Well you know what they say, it takes one to know one! A forum troll with an obsession for ladyboys, due to the aversion towards their own sexual orientation. "(and guess what? that aint me!)"

Oh goodness. Another major FAIL. The ONLY person to have mentioned ladyboys has been your 'good' self. An own goal there perhaps? I have neither an obsession with nor an aversion to ladyboys.

Give it up mate, while you still have the slightest microscopic shred of dignity left.

Let's just look at any references to sexual orientation (overt or covert) or indeed anything related to sex, made in the thread so far...

Me; 1)

You should extinguish the candle before you insert it then.

You;

1)

I have a special advisor that deals with my anus, they do not wipe, they lick.

2)

Someones ass is burning tonight!

3)

Stramash is in with the ladyboys, they love his sort...if he tries to fight, they will tickle his willy!!

4)

an obsession for ladyboys, due to the aversion towards their own sexual orientation.

I mean, really? If we are going to psychologically analyse posts as representations of sexual desires, then I think we may all be able to guess which bars in Nana you frequented.

Let's just look at any references to sexual orientation (overt or covert) or indeed anything related to sex, made in the thread so far...

Me; 1)

You;

1)

2)

3)

4)

I mean, really? If we are going to psychologically analyse posts as representations of sexual desires, then I think we may all be able to guess which bars in Nana you frequented.

This Has gone beyond a joke!

I am going to be the "man" and walk away from this silly forum escapade.

Have fun Talking to yourself. Khob Khun Khap for the enlightening experience.