Want to ask for help about order Thai Food from Thailand to Sweden.

sixten

Hi, its been a while since I was on this page dont remember my old account name but...

The reason back then a few years ago was to flirt and find a relationship, now this is sorted :D

I married a thai girl who I run a business with back in Sweden.

We got 1 shop where we sell normal candy, tobacco and stuff but we also sell Thai Food to Swedish customers

and to Thai customers.

I have been thinking about why should I buy from another company in Sweden if I could do it from someone directly in Thailand but unfortunatly my wife´s family are not the business kind of people and cant help with this stuff even if that would be the best solution.

I want to ask for advice on how I may find a company that might be willing to let me order Thai Food such as Noodle, Rice, Vegtables, Sauces and Spices and so on...

Door to door with this shop we got another business with ThaiMassage.

In here most of the time my wife work alone, we often have to ask other Thai Girls to come in and help with customers when there is to many but this is not a good solution in the long run and because you can make more money working with cleaning in Sweden than I can offer with ThaiMassage (because you dont have 8 customers in 8 hours working day while if you work with cleaning you usually work 8 hours think u get the idea)...

I would appriciate advice on how I can get in contact with good staff who can speak English (not need to be perfect but at least enough to speak with customers) and are skilled with Thai Massage.

If you know someone who might be intrested they can send me a PM in here.

Minimum sallery will be about 50000Baht per month and the contract will state you work 20 hour per week as minimum that will be sent to the government.

I hope you can give advice or tell people who might be intrested in either of the 2 things I ask for help with.

Thanks in advance.

If intrested you may check our websites.

www.thaimassagenykoping.se

www.thai-mat.se

www.stadninghemma.se

Not that generous its the minimum I have to offer to make it possible for someone to get a working VISA in Sweden.

But as I write its also the minimum guarantee fee offered for working.

The working hour will be 8 hours in reality but 4 on paper and if there is plenty of customers the fee for work can be higher because I will try to work out some sallery based on completed customers.

Not that generous its the minimum I have to offer to make it possible for someone to get a working VISA in Sweden.

But as I write its also the minimum guarantee fee offered for working.

The working hour will be 8 hours in reality but 4 on paper and if there is plenty of customers the fee for work can be higher because I will try to work out some sallery based on completed customers.

Ah, I understand! I was thinking that your export/import employee should work from Thailand!

Think you misunderstand, the work offer is for the Thaimassage not for export/import.

But I am looking for someone who can help with ideas and advice on how to set up import/export in future.

So its 2 different things... ;-)

So I offer one work and asking for help for free on the 2nd thing... :oops:

Ah, I understand! I was thinking that your export/import employee should work from Thailand!

Think you misunderstand, the work offer is for the Thaimassage not for export/import.

But I am looking for someone who can help with ideas and advice on how to set up import/export in future.

So its 2 different things... ;-)

So I offer one work and asking for help for free on the 2nd thing... :oops:

I am not an expert but maybe my two cents can help you in your decision-making. Although you would not have to pay the span for the retail shop in Sweden for the Thai goods you want to use, "private" import might be more expensive due to the relatively little amount you would buy. Maybe you want to look for (one of) the main importer(s) of Thai goods in Sweden and can make a contract with them?

1. Offer work only with ThaiMassage.

2. The import of Thaifood to my shop thanks for advice, I tried contacting DHL to get prices on sending stuff with boat, but still need help to find locale company in Thailand who might work with sending these things outside your country.

3. Thanks for the advice on finding the biggest one in Sweden, the problem is that they are quite expensive so Im looking for this alternative choise or will take a car myself down to Germany instead and buy there because the taxes and stuff in Sweden are so high so if you want to buy something for 100 and selling for 130 the customers simply refuse to buy because they think its to expensive.

I am new in this busines and dont have contacts outside Sweden so thats what I hope to find in here mayby.