Education Ministry suspects widespread cheating on teachers’ exams

admin

So many Thai students believe that cheating is a way of life. If they get caught, it's funny and nothing happens.

If someone got caught cheating when I was growing up, it was quite serious. Parents called, possible suspension from school, etc. The fact that the teachers are cheating in Thailand doesn't surprise me at all.

So many Thai students believe that cheating is a way of life. If they get caught, it's funny and nothing happens.

If someone got caught cheating when I was growing up, it was quite serious. Parents called, possible suspension from school, etc. The fact that the teachers are cheating in Thailand doesn't surprise me at all.

I was told once that even teachers who did not want to let students pass due to their performance have been forced to let them pass by the director in order to "keep the white flag" (as we call it when all students of M6 pass their final exams for A-level).