Martial Arts

tilaceer

Does anybody know where there are some MA centres in Bkk, (other than Muay Thai), where you can train on a casual basis when visiting. I dont practise a mainstream style, so something that covers a wide range of activities would be appreciated.

Need to work off coconut cream, beer and .......................well beer...forget the coconut cream

Thanks

Tila

• 10 months later...

Check out Bangkok fight club at the top right of soi Asoke (Opposite the eye hospital) i havnt been able to commit to train there on a regular basis, but the few times ive been there's been a good crowd there nice friendly guys at that too, Not the usual staunchos that u get at some of the Muay Thai gyms. Its prices well too, at 2,200 a month training 3nights a week

Also for something different, there's a great Capoeira club just in one of the buildings connecting to BTS Chidlom. They hold an outdoors gymnastics class too last time i went it was at Lumpini park (I think now its changed to the public park at Prom Pong)