Who is the most beautiful woman in the world?

methedevdas

Personally, i dont have 'the most beautiful woman in the world' in my mind right now. I usually go for the pretty or cute type.

They are.....

1. Jennifer Love Hewitt - My favourite!! Love her great smile :D and amazing body.

2. Meg Ryan - Great smile again and that tousled hair. 8)

3. Alicia Keys - Love her exotic look. :)

4. Christina Aguilera - The 'before-dark-age' version. :twisted:

5. Sophie Marceau - What a sophisticated look!

OMG!! Did I just turn into a *****? :shock:

Noochy

my own 2 cents worth...

if she is not Thai , she does not count for me

so only Thai for me, and this for the last 20 years .

ok but why?? what is it that Thai girls makes me go wild??

I think it is the nature perfume of their skin

)))))))))))))))))))))))))))

I think that natural perfume is called 'Asian pheromone' ,is it Ghee ? :wink:

Nah.....just kidding :D

Noochy

Beauty is so hard to define, but let me give it a shot anyways. I would have to go with Intelligence, looks and elegance. One woman who has this all is Gong Li a famous Chinese Actress. Go see her in The Emperor and the Assassin, the most expensive movie in Chinese film history. Ju Dou is one of my favorites as well.

As far as moviestar looks I'd go for

1. Penelope Cruz

2. Jennifer Love Hewitt

3. Denise Richards

4. Liv Tyler

5. Lucy Liu

But beauty is not just about looks. It's about personality.... I like girls that have personality... and yet stay true to themselves, not putting on an act. For that reason a lot of the ladies I met at the TF party are all the way up in my list of most beautiful women in the world... and they don't need a movie to shine.

Chris

So Shallow and so Depresing

None of the people mentioned are real people.Some of this named are actually quite unattractive in the xtreme. I mean does anyone really think a piece of plastic like BSpears is beautiful. God help us Or Hewitt whatever her name is? Jesus Christ she is as repulsive as it gets. Same A Jolie [a real nut if ever there was one too BTW]

I saw some of the most beautful women in some of the photos from the party last night on Conor[onlynx] and Paul Collins photo collection. And they were real people!

In anycase there is no such thing as the most beautiful women in the world.

To let you in on a little secret. She [tmbwiw] walks by me everyday in all shapes sizes colors.

I totally agree with you at some point Celticcola.

I admit that the people we mentiones are not people we walk past everyday.

But don't you think taste is the matter of personal preference you have no right to judge other people.

Moreover, I do have some 'real' people i really admire.

But why I put actress names here?

Because thats the image we all know how do they look like.

I admit there are many 'real' people i admire but would you know them if i mention here?Would you know how they look like?

What if i said 'I really like P'...... she's very pleasant to look at'Noone really gets her beauty i percived. :D

Noochy

• 2 weeks later...
It's hard to say because all people have different taste, the beauty can be from a personality aswell as they look..

No doubt that is my sweet g/f HG :wink:

//NIcke

i understand complete about guy like taste , but as i am a gal :P I never taste any nippl(s) :P I means I just only look so ...i will fine a nice look one for u guy! :D

look below .............

almost

little lower .....

right there :P

am I look sexy ??

Jackson.jpg

ps. admin sorry I didn't means to make reply message to long :D

• 2 weeks later...

I got more naughty pic of my Angie but I aint post here...

I dont want to share with another !!!!!!!!!!!

Andy u broke my heart !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :(

and I got this pic of her already .... she is so young at that time ..

to me she is always gorgeous !!! :wink:

I turn lesb...... ???

Some of the gals over here on TF are most beautiful to me. It can be looks, it can be the way they dance or just their personality....

I'm not putting any names to it, they know who they are :-D ... but some TF girls are some of the coolest women ever.... and more important... they don't change when they become popular. Just real down-to-earth people :-D. Choob mak... 8)

Some of the gals over here on TF are most beautiful to me. It can be looks, it can be the way they dance or just their personality....

I'm not putting any names to it, they know who they are :-D ... but some TF girls are some of the coolest women ever.... and more important... they don't change when they become popular. Just real down-to-earth people :-D. Choob mak... 8)

Chris..I am curious..who are they??? :?: