First Time Sex

methedevdas

My girlfriend came over last night. We were just hanging out and we kind of get into a tickle fight then from there the lips locked and things got heated. Clothes started to come off and she asked me if i had ever had sex, i said no... she said she hasnt either, but wants to and she knows it will hurt.. im just wondering if there is anything i can do for her sake? i know she is still willing but i thought i would see if i can do anything for her to make it not soo bad?

you could ring your local Citizens Advice Bureau......I think they may be more experienced than anybody on TF..........I don't think sex is a common thing on TF.......they are more inclined to talk about it......but good luck anyway and hope neither of you suffer any great ecstasy.........sorry ...I mean injury.....

But mate, c'mon ........

The woman of your dreams is staring into your eyes with "that look", taking (tearing?) off your clothes, breathing like she just done a 100 metre sprint ..... and you stop her and say you wanna talk about it :shock:

Sorry, I have to admit, you'd be a "better" man than I. Also, if she was in the elevated state of love and lust that is indicated, I really dont think lubrication is gonna be an issue, unless she has a medical problem :?

Actually the best advice I can give is to go slow.. I mean sex is wonderful, but its not everything.. (like some might think) I mean dont get me wrong...I looooove sex.. but I also know that there is more to the relationship then sex.. Talk to her.. make sure you are both ready to take it to that level.. maybe she might want to wait till she marrys and just wants to please you.!!Think about things.. Remember you can do many other things sexually that still keep her virginity intact. Bottom line is.. take your time.. and remember cummunication is the key!! Good luck to you both!!
Thanks Man~ :wink: