Still Seeking.....

damnedlee

Hi, I'm Lee, 38 year old guy looking for a beautiful Thai girl to take my breath away. I am looking for a long term relationship. Ideally you would be feminine, pretty, charming and as fiercely loyal as I am. I am 100% genuine and expect the same in return. All letters will be answered. I really hope there is someone out there for me.

Oh, by the way, I am not some hideous old man who just wants some kind of kinky fun, I am good looking, sincere and real! :lol:

Nice to see you all live upto "Thailand Friends"?

Posting a genuine message has clearly got you all pissed off? Why do I want to date a girl from Thailand? Simple, they are generally very beautiful, friendly, warm, caring and loving, unlike many western women, having a few failed relationships makes you see things differently. I'm not some sad old perv, just a regular, easy-going, nice guy. Glad you've enjoyed a joke at my expense, must make you all very proud.

Cheers.

:shock: I've re-read all the comments here and couldn't find anyone who was pissed off, maybe a few wise guys/gals.....I hate those types myself... :twisted: .....But hey....Take it with a grain of salt..... :wink:

Your right this is Thailandfriends and its a tight community....If ya can't poke fun at your friends than who can ya bug.....

If you put stuff in public forums, accept the fact that your gonna get responses, some you may not like.....But at least you got some... :P

So quit bein gloomy, come back and play in our sandbox and we won't send you any Ladyboy's...... :twisted:

:!: sprite......u wanna kick in the pants....u wanna choke him before u checked his teeth.......i think he just arrived today.......it's possible he likes Thailand and Thai females like about 90% of the boys 2 men on TF.....nothing wrong with making a request ah!!!

n_nacha.....'Why thai girl ?!?!?!?

Any girl you fall in love with can take your breath away .. '

So true....... but it is known that some of the most beautiful women in the world live in Thailand......I don't mean just 'looking'......many boys 2 men on TF are attracted to it.......I don't think this guy posted on an English forum b4.....ask him?

damnedlee.......photo's help.........there are many here who will talk to you about your request......cx some profiles......