Has anyone ever joined any dancing classes in Bkk?

pim_mada

Question

7 answers to this question

Yes at Peninsula Plaza.

There are 2 dancing schools there, the one I go to is the one on the second floor. They have swing, ballroom, Latin whatever.

They are managing to convert my 2 left feet to, hmmm 2 right feet.

But its fun there, and excellent instructors too at the studio.

PM me if you would like the phone number.

Dancing? ...

If you wanna learn how NOT to dance... You could always go to CM2 or most of the Hotel discos... 8) Classes are about 5000 baht a time, including free bottle of Johhny Walker... sessions are as long as you like, but finish at about 1 or 2am, usually the funniest dancing is displayed at around 12.30am, there are no instructors as such... but most of the middle aged sex tourists think they are dancing like John Travota... :lol:

Jokes aside... did you look at http://www.rumpuree.com/ and www.danceinbangkok.com/ ... I think there are many places depending on what you want. :roll:

I like to dance in the shower... but I don't offer classes on that!!! 555+ anyways, look fwd to seeing you shake your booty somewhere in town someday.

There is a pretty good salsa class on suhkumvit 18. haven't been myself because i am not brave enough but a few people I know have recommended it. it's also a bar/restaurant of some sort I think.

..:: been there once.... mun ..mun.. dee na.. :wink: should be back again..

There is a pretty good salsa class on suhkumvit 18. haven't been myself because i am not brave enough but a few people I know have recommended it. it's also a bar/restaurant of some sort I think.

I think that might be La Rueda. I went to a salsa class there once. They used to have free lessons. The instructor there was pretty good -- taught LA style salsa stuff that you could lead easily -- and the beer was cheap and cold (the way I like my women :lol:). Also, lots of space to move when you're not there on a weekend.