Anybody in Chaweng, Koh Samui? I need help please.....

igziabeher

Question

Hi all,

I need help. Sounds odd but it's the truth. Basically my girlfriend has lost her phone and has no contact number for me ( no email etc) because you'll never believe me but, I lost my phone too............ and I'm in Ireland and she's in Thailand. She works (behind the bar lol) in "Benny Bar 2" opposite "Benny Bar 1". Now I haven't been to Samui in two years and maybe the name has changed but Benny Bar 1 is next to Orange Bar on Reggae Pub Road. She has just returned to work in Samui after we tried to run an Isaan restraunt in Bangkok. Please ask her to call my mam or Michelle, my sister. If you could leave a message for her (Miss Saifon Chaisorn) at the bar I would love you for life...... her boss is Dtin (or bpee Dtin to me..... she's older lol). Please help, please, I miss her so much...... it's been over a week since we spoke and I've arranged a visa for her to come here and need to send her all the documents! Please, please, please!

thanks in advance,

Ig.

PS

Spelling is bad cos I'm in a hurry and dislexic lol!

3 answers to this question

Hi all,

Thanks for the replies folks! The number listed for Benny Bar is out of date.

It's the same one I have on their business card. I didn't really explain myself fully, so I'll try now!! I am home from my second four month trip to Thailand visiting my girlfriend of two years. We met in Chaweng, Koh Samui but she left there shortly after I went home from my first trip. We tried to run an Isaan foodstall near the Airport in Bangkok but after my second visit things went down hill. We decided to close the shop and she returned to Samui at the end of December 2004. We have been in contact everyday for the last 5 months (i.e. since I returned home from my second trip). We decided that it would be a good idea for her to come here for a holiday with a view to seeking employment here in the future, to get a feel for this cold wet place! She told me on 25/01/2005 that she was heading to Bangkok with a friend for a week to sign over the lease on the food shop to a new owner. I managed to organise everything I need to get her a tourist visa to come here and called her on 26/02/2005 to arrange an address to send her the documents for the visa while she was in Bangkok, thus killing two birds with the one stone! I was unable to get through on her mobile but she called the next day to say that she had lost her phone and would call me from Bangkok. But, as odd as it sounds, I've lost my phone too! Well, it's been a week and although it may seem like an over reaction I'm just very eager to talk with her and hope she is ok. She'll be in Bangkok until 29/02/2005 and can only hope that when she gets back to Samui she will have stored either my mothers phone number, a friends number or my sister somewhere other than her missing phones memory! I had any contact numbers for her in my missing phone! Now I'm at a loss. I don't want to alarm her parents. I just thought if anyone on-line here was in Chaweng that they might help by leaving a message at her place of work, Benny Bar 2, to call me (I now have a new phone, same number), oh and tell her that her visa application is ready!! I've friends in Koh Phan Ngan but don't want to call out the search party just yet lol. I guess I'm a bit over anxious, just worried about her. Thanks again for the help folks.... hope she calls!

Kind regards,

Ig.