CHAT ROOM

steve4x4s

i created the room so we tf people can chat live. admin is considering chat room here. this room at yahoo will give us a chance to let admin know of problem we see, let us chat together, and bring our friendships closer.

last night we had up to 10 people.

one problem is BOTS and Perverts.

our chat definitly needs a moderator.

come on in and join the fun.

at yahoo messanger. choose chat, then choose cultures and user rooms. and you will see it

I think that it's better the way that we did it over the weekend in MSN, when a bunch of us were online and just kept inviting friends from the site in. Yahoo allows for anyone to come in when creating a chatroom. Thru MSN we can only allow in who we invite. It is fun chatting with all of the TF family, I hope that it continues to grow until chat is created here on the board.

i agree with onlynx, there are alot of problems.

msn has a good chat allowing people to be kicked out.

while yahoo chat is still free, it does invite undesirables, however they can be ignored by individuals.

i was able to participate in one chat so far. and although there were problems it was good on the whole.

i think there is a way to have a chat with a number of people able to open the room and therefore having it open most of the time. these people are also in more control of who is allowed in.

while chat presents problems. our willingness to overcome them, i think is worth while.

WE ARE TF MEMBERS AND WE WILL OVERCOME...lol