Somali Piracy

What would you do about the Piracy?  

240 members have voted

1. 1. What would you do about the Piracy?

• Hug them
    • blame ourselves and do nothing
    • buy them a beer
    • join them...let's all get our Johnny Depp on

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't know about Jonny Depp and Somalia, but "Tha Black Hawk down" - one of my favourite films. I don't like modern hollywood blockbasters, but this film is good.

I always liked The Hunt For Red October.

I was read only the same roman of Tom Clansy, not have seen film.

And despite the fact that he wrote about the Russian as enemies, he wrote respectfully, without your myths as "vodka". He is a great writer, you're probably a great flooder.

I don't know about Jonny Depp and Somalia, but "Tha Black Hawk down" - one of my favourite films. I don't like modern hollywood blockbasters, but this film is good.

And despite the fact that he wrote about the Russian as enemies, he wrote respectfully, without your myths as "vodka". He is a great writer, you're probably a great flooder.

The Three Gorges Dam is a great flooder too. But no vodka - just water.

I like the Russian historical films. Films of the Great Patriotic War. Some movies about the mafia, but not Hollywood fiction (as "Red Heat"), as, for example, "Gangster Petersburg''. Also - russian comedies.

I like the Yugoslav cinema, with Gojko Mitic, about Indians.

From the U.S. I like westerns - "North and South", "Patrio"t, movies with Clint Eastwood," Young Guns". Modern Hollywood I do not like.

American comedies good too. I remember in 1990th in my childhood we watched by video "Police academy".

I like the Russian historical films. Films of the Great Patriotic War. Some movies about the mafia, but not Hollywood fiction (as "Red Heat"), as, for example, "Gangster Petersburg''. Also - russian comedies.

From the U.S. I like westerns - "North and South, Patriot, movies with Clint Eastwood," Young Guns". Modern Hollywood I do not like.

American comedies good too. I remember in 1990th in my childhood we watched by video "Police academy".

I saw Battleship Potemkin with an orchestra performing the original score. Was a powerful film but eerie to watch with a 1920's score.

(and you need to get over this vodka thing btw)

:wink:

From the U.S. I like westerns - "North and South", "Patrio"t, movies with Clint Eastwood," Young Guns". Modern Hollywood I do not like.

Not to mention Chuck Norris facts!!!

The Three Gorges Dam is a great flooder too. But no vodka - just water.

:? Again---> Flooder :?: :?: (come on share the joke!) :roll:

--- I alway like learning something new everyday---

:arrow: i tend to agree with your assessment of recent Hollywood

The current Russian cinema in decline. If the trouble is the American cinema in the pursuit of money at the expense of creativity, but at least it brings the money, the trouble of modern Russian cinema (as opposed to the great Soviet film) - in the absence of taste and creativity. However, sometimes, as an exception, excellent films. Such as "The Island". Another of my contemporaries like "The Captain's Daughter" (film adaptation of the novel Pushkin), on the Pugachev rebellion XVIII century.

The current Russian cinema in decline. If the trouble is the American cinema in the pursuit of money at the expense of creativity, but at least it brings the money, the trouble of modern Russian cinema (as opposed to the great Soviet film) - in the absence of taste and creativity.

Yeah, i remember that.

After a two-and-a-half day siege, Russian Spetsnaz forces pumped an unknown chemical agent (thought to be fentanyl, 3-methylfentanyl), into the building's ventilation system and raided it.

The current Russian cinema in decline. If the trouble is the American cinema in the pursuit of money at the expense of creativity, but at least it brings the money, the trouble of modern Russian cinema (as opposed to the great Soviet film) - in the absence of taste and creativity.

Yeah, i remember that.

After a two-and-a-half day siege, Russian Spetsnaz forces pumped an unknown chemical agent (thought to be fentanyl, 3-methylfentanyl), into the building's ventilation system and raided it.

tumbleweed2_001-1.gif

tumbleweed2_001-1.gif

tumbleweed2_001-1.gif

tumbleweed2_001-1.gif