Best Hip Hop Clubs in Bkk

Bushi

Question

Hey there,

Since I have been back home for a while now, I wanted to get updated on the clubs. I'm interested in knowing what are the lastest Hip Hop clubs now in Bkk, and are any of the older ones still going strong as well?

I'm talking about good Hip Hop for shaking your ass too, not that gangster **** you can't enjoy dancing too. A nice Latin mix thrown in as well is good.

So let me know whats Hot right now in the Hip Hop Clubs.

Thanks

Bushi

• Answers 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

So Route 66 is still going strong. Interesting. Yeah I like a bigger place if possible, but then I don't mind a small place if the music is very good.

dont go to 66, the tables in the middle of the room kill it if you like dancing.

I find that nearly all clubs in Bkk spin the same 10 songs

so your variables are

sound, atmosphere, dance space, and cover.

if you dont mind the ka-sarn area

gazebo is fun and has a large dance floor...

lava was just rebuilt and is much nicer, but can get packed

if you like a free show (drunken farang and bar gal) with your dancing gulivers can sometimes be decent.

i havent been to slims for a while, and there are a few other places near RCA that can be decent

I usually avoid khao sarn road at all costs, so not good options for me. I never been to slim before.

I love u DGTC, GZB is great.. lolz well, Im not a fan of its dance zone tho' but once in awhile I could be in there.

I hate Bushi for being unreasonable, by saying he's avoiding KSR at any cost.. :twisted: Many ppl said so... I said I avoid RCA as I feel so old going there... too many hot chics.. lol

98% of ppl I took to GZB never say they don't like the place... not in the term of Hip Hop place tho' so yeah u should cross GZB out from ur list.

Come on Oiy, stop the hating.. hehe.. So let me think for a second, you would rather I go to KSR full of young horny farang, then go to somewhere like RCA, full of young hot girls.. hahah.

Actually I don't like RCA at all, so that place is out for sure. There must be someplace good.