Rewarding Referrals

falangboy

This isn't exactly a job offer but the hotel I am managing is now offering a 100THB commission (per night stayed) to anyone who refers a guest to us. So, for example, if you know someone that is looking for a hotel room in Bangkok for five nights and they use us, we'll give you 500THB. If it's your friend or family member, then you can ask us to give it back to them at the end of their stay.

The hotel is a small, boutique property on Ekamai between Soi 4 and Soi 6 (only 5 minutes walk from the Ekamai BTS station). It has 10 studio rooms and 8 one bedroom suites with prices ranging from 2100THB++ to 2850THB++. The hotel is very new (it has only been open 8 months) and features a retro design with a great outdoor (poolside) Thai/Italian Restaurant in front of the lobby. The Thai dishes here are exceptional (and I'm not just saying that because I manage the place). There is also live music on Wednesdays, Fridays and Saturdays from 8-10pm.

This hotel is ideal for single travelers, business travelers and couples. So if you're expecting a visit from Mom and Dad or some other friend or family member that might not like the 'sights' on lower Sukhumvit, send them by. The property website is www.72ekamai.com.

If anyone wants to know more you can contact me through this site via private message.

Nope I still get the same reject:

Server Default page

If you see this page it means:

1. hosting for this domain is not configured

or

2. there's no such domain registered in Parallels Plesk Control Panel

What you can do:

Using Parallels Plesk Control Panel, you can create domains with web hosting on a single physical server.

For more information please contact Administrator