1. If we could see the miracle of a single flower clearly, our whole life would change. (Buddha)
2. Went to the driving range to practice my fledging golf and followed this with a quick swim. Amercan lunch.
3. I think I've caught the bobbyjesseling virus on TF.
4. Rented and watched the movie "The Ring". A good horror movie - liked the ending.
5. Posted 4 series of photographs titled "Babysitting" in my photo gallery for TF members to view. There is no central/common place to post these on
Today I want to love myself more. I want to be able to do this because...well, I can love someone else better if I have love for myself. I want her to see love in my eyes when she looks at me and to realize that it's for her. I want her to feel, not just hear, when I say "I love you." If I love myself more, I'll have more to give. There's always more that I can give. Yes, this is a good plan I think: every day I'll love myself more so I'll have more to give, I like it.
1. Morning was business matters followed by business lunch
2. ZZZZZ in the afternoon for about an hour
3. thailandfriends.com had some problem regarding community rules having been broken by two popular members. Hope its sorted out as I am kinda starting to enjoy this community site. There are friendly people in the world affter all.
4. I thought the idea on being a member of this site is to make friends but that essence doesn't seem to exist. Its more like a lucky dip - "write and may be you
You know, sometimes i say to myself "how important are these things i'm worrying about?" I think that if I focus on the little things in life that make me happy, then there won't be too much room for the worries. There are those who have the nicest cars and houses and have millions in the bank, but I fed a stray, hungry dog today-I wonder who is really richer.
Went to the beach with a couple of friends - it was a nice and sunny day. Beach was crowded - so many Japanese tourists. Swam for about an hour and had lunch before heading back to the apartment - it was getting to be too hot. I wonder how people can just sun bathe - I would feel cooked.
Caught up on some work/correspondences - seems work is piling up back home but then I have good staffs to take care of all that - its good to be the boss.
Just surfing the net now.
Today's a day that's special and fine
a day that brings big dreams for me,
Today's a day that's tasty like wine
it's just a really great day to be!
I'm not going to worry about tomorrow or waste time in the past. I'm going to feel great today because I have no reason not to!
Went night golfing - played only 9 holes. Dinner was in a Japanese sushi restaurant - not particularly fond of raw fish but my friends wanted to have japanese tonite. After dinner as we were just walking along the street I saw a homeless person on the pavement -my first time seeing one in Honolulu - can't imagine that even America the super power have people living in poverty. And here they are spending billions of $$$ fighting in Iraq and Afghanistan. Gave the homeless some $$$ that should get
Replied to Amber e-mail - she seems a nice girl. Went to "Scrupples" night club with some friends - there was a biniki contest around midnight (winner got $ 450/-) - came back to the apartment late. Planning on going scuba diving over the weekend. Tried surfing last weekend but it was tough trying to stay on the surf board - fun though.
As i sit here typing, i wish i could see
the gentle wind that touches me,
Yes i can feel it, but what does it say
Keep trying to see me and maybe one day!
I don't believe we should ever give up hope for anything. Everyday brings joy to us, even if we can not see it.
Sawasdee krup from Bobby
Let me see. Thank you Admin for setting up these journals,great idea! So many really cool people here at Thailandfriends and alot of them drink coffee-what more does one need to know? After i figure out how this journal works, i'll start my stuff.
Observations on being a new member:
Amber responded with a reply to my e-mail which was nice given that not everybody seems to have that courtesy. Some people send mails but they don't have any profile - no pictures and hardly any perosnal info. There also seem to be people trying to make some quick scam money thru this website - "I am the son or daughter of so so and in (usually a country in Africa) and have ............" Come on guys, people on this web community want to make new friends - n