tell the truth? Got BF/GF from internet

imback

**slaps Danno with virtual glove**

How dare you Sir.

Pistols at dawn.

(I was being ironic. Oh wait, you're American; never mind, you wouldn't understand)

:wink:

**virtual sky kick Iain away from Danno**

How dare you being such an ironic to him

you don't have time to be sky kicking me. Shouldn't you be off somewhere pretending to be smart? :twisted:

You, fool :twisted: , sure i do have time..people who are in their "long distance (virtual) relationship' they dont have to pretend to be smart on their virtual dating, you know ? So, i still have time practise (pretending to be smart) 8) and virtual kick you

fool? Was your own comment i was quoting Shakusira. Personally, i am impressed; dont know how you find the time, what with pretending to belly dance, pretending to be funny, pretending to be clever, pretending to be a woman etc etc. For all i know, you may have 2 fb accounts and are pretending to be your own virtual bf. Ah the wonderful pretend world of t'interweb... :wink:

:oops:

.. sorry say 'fool' to you, instead of ' Iain the guy who knows too much' (except virtual bf)

btw,you forgot to mention that i also pretending to be busy at work !

:twisted:

no need for such a long winded honorific; after all your life is long winded enough. A simple 'sir' will suffice, even if you are only pretending to mean it when you say it. Shouldn't be too hard; pretence is your middle name...

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

no need for such a long winded honorific; after all your life is long winded enough. A simple 'sir' will suffice, even if you are only pretending to mean it when you say it. Shouldn't be too hard; pretence is your middle name...

Cant you just simply say something understandable ? :roll: ** refraining myself from virtual sky kick someone nearby** :evil:

Cant you just simply say something understandable ? :roll: ** refraining myself from virtual sky kick someone nearby** :evil:

Just pretend you undertsand... :wink:

:idea: Oh.. yeah.. right ! I forgot ! :D

:idea: Oh.. yeah.. right ! I forgot ! :D

HALLELUJAH!!!!!!!!

what's matter with having long distance relationship and bf/gf from internet. i never say no that i met my boyfriend on internet..

almost 5 yrs that we're still together. both of us were on tf 8)

I am actually dating a ghost.

I met her on TF also. So we don't have much sex, and I miss the cuddling... touching. Going to places together is difficult since I'm not really sure when she comes and goes. Thai ppl get really freaked out when I tell them about her so we don't get invited to many parties. There are some set backs I miss her during those special moments that you can share in the flesh... but hey its a relationship right?

So shes from the neither world and I'm still a mortal but whose to question love?

She only comes full moon at midnight. But the time we spend together is magical. Ahhh love love love.

That's really awesome.