Region free Blu-Ray players.

funky_house

Yes, I've seen one.

Excellent quality, with all features, 12 month guarantee and at a very competitive price.

In BKK? If so, where?

BTW, I bought a PS3 solely to use as a Blu ray player, although now I use it to store music, and music videos. Also can stream from my iMac, here in the UK.

I am waiting to see if there will be a new AppleTV in the new year. Rumours of a new one coming.

Yes, I've seen one.

Excellent quality, with all features, 12 month guarantee and at a very competitive price.

In BKK? If so, where?

BTW, I bought a PS3 solely to use as a Blu ray player, although now I use it to store music, and music videos. Also can stream from my iMac, here in the UK.

I am waiting to see if there will be a new AppleTV in the new year. Rumours of a new one coming.

Go to MBK. Take the escalator to the 4th floor. Go to the seventh stall on the right. Say you're after a "Boo Ray" and ask for big eared Dave.

Bring a huge wad 'o cash and I'll sort you out.

An' no coppers or I leg it...

I don't think thailand have free region player,but for your information thailand are in region A,the same one that the US.Europe is region B.

Thanks palmyfan. Its a real bummer. I have bought and paid for them in UK, but cannot take them to Thailand with me. :(

Check your discs first... most blu-ray movies released so far play in any region (even though they may be marked for a specific region). I've been buying them from US, UK, New Zealand and Thailand. No problems so far.