and the shoe goes on

Damnam1

Michael Schumacher will return into the Formula. He signed a 1-year-contract with Mercedes-Benz. The 40 year old german from Kerpen will finish his career where he started it all, on a Mercedes.

I am very much looking forward to it. German in a german car - it cant get any better than this. Nice news for christmas..

Michael Schumacher will return into the Formula. He signed a 1-year-contract with Mercedes-Benz. The 40 year old german from Kerpen will finish his career where he started it all, on a Mercedes.

I am very much looking forward to it. German in a german car - it cant get any better than this. Nice news for christmas..

Wonder if he'll still have "it" to compete at the top level. I seem to remember that his Ferrari comeback was marred by the neck injury that he sustained in a motorbike crash. Apparently he could not take the G forces endured in formula 1.

These sportsmen at the pinnacle of their careers rarely seem to regain whatever it was that made them special , when they make these comebacks.

I wish him luck though.

He has been to the torture chamber for a couple of months of training and he would not come back if he wasnt sure about his physical fitness. I dont worry about Michael rather than the car will be competitive. But be it as it may - best thing that could happen to F1..and welcome to another great season between prosperous young drivers and a legend.

I have to accept that after Mr.Butt-on always win.. F1 is no fun anymore..

Really pity.. And my Kimmy will soon retire i guess..

Talk about Schumacher .. I think it was really cool what he did 2 years ago..

Michael Schumacher Gets Behind The Wheel - Of A Taxi

http://news.sky.com/skynews/Home/Michael-Schumacher-Gets-Behind-The-Wheel---Of-A-Taxi/Article/20071221296666?lpos=Home_Article_Related_Content_Region_2&lid=ARTICLE_1296666_Michael_Schumacher_Gets_Behind_The_Wheel_-_Of_A_Taxi

8)

• 2 weeks later...

you remembered that famous taxi ride..caused him somewhat police problems after..

Kimi has retired from F1, I am afraid. He will drive Rallyes instead this year.

Schumacher rocks and I bet that he will finish top 3 this season (if not better..) he has such an outstanding feeling for any kind of cars and bikes. There are not too many drivers in the F1 circus with the same capabilties. I am glad he is back for three years as he brings along a lot of sold out shows..german F1 already sold out..