Things are different

FarangFarang

Yup, getting murdered is certainly an inconvenience Bob. There are some good points about the traffic in America and Thailand. In Orlando, all the "tourons" (tourist + moron for our Thai readers) are the worst drivers in the known universe. I make sure to berate and cuss them out more severly because these people, among other things, are notorious for stopping dead in the middle of a HIGHWAY to check their maps or whatever the hell they are using to navigate. They are known to cut you off without notice because heaven forbid they miss their turn and have to bust the dreaded "U" (U-turn for our Thai readers).

Anyway, they get it worse because people from Orlando feel that they have to remind the tourons that people do indeed live and work here and not everybody is on a vacation.

As I'm starting to settle in back home I've started to notice subtle differences between Thailand and the US. Here's one:

Because I live in LA which is/was a desert there's very little humidity in the air. When I drink a beer I don't end up with as much condensation on the outside of the bottle as there is beer in the bottle.

What else is different?

Some of the chicks are larger in size than Thai women !!!! (someone had to say it ) lol lol !!!

As I'm starting to settle in back home I've started to notice subtle differences between Thailand and the US. Here's one:

Because I live in LA which is/was a desert there's very little humidity in the air. When I drink a beer I don't end up with as much condensation on the outside of the bottle as there is beer in the bottle.

What else is different?

They seem to drive on the right side of the road.....