Alice Atsawaphanon - AliceBkk - Alice Bangkok - Emmy

olympos

Do you have the word 'mug' tattooed on your forehead by any chance? I really felt for you when you first came out with this tale, but the more details you divulge, then (and like Rob, no offence meant) I think 'Christ, what a ******* moron'.

But your story will hopefully serve as a sort of 'caveat emptor' to low IQ, blinkered farangs who can't see what's in front of them

Do you have the word 'mug' tattooed on your forehead by any chance? I really felt for you when you first came out with this tale, but the more details you divulge, then (and like Rob, no offence meant) I think 'Christ, what a ******* moron'.

You see? Its not only Gee who always get scammed. Sometimes **** happens...

You see? Its not only Gee who always get scammed. Sometimes **** happens...

At the very least, the drug addiction should have been the major red flashing 'GET RID OF THE *****' sign. Especially when she is abusing one of the most addictive and dangerous drugs there is. A full blown addict will steal their bedridden disabled sibling's belongings to feed their habit. Sorry Hayko; you're a nice guy but given that it's only April, you are a major contender for the 2012 Moron of the year award.

If you were a single in Bangkok, and you meet such a girl (see photo below) and after 3 days she says "I love you"

and she takes her bag and moves into your appartment, you would skip her would'nt you?

After all experiences i have made, i woke up, i became more clever, and i hope all these guys who are reading this thread now, will learn something for themselves and become more clever too.

alice_bkk_01.jpg

I have an extremely low tolerance level for crazy so, yeah, wanting to move in after three days would have been a warning flag. That's just not normal.

I have an extremely low tolerance level for crazy so, yeah, wanting to move in after three days would have been a warning flag. That's just not normal.

And that was one of the reasons to start this thread, i have been following her online activities, right now she tries very hard to move into somebody elses room... And hopefully the unlucky guy will check her out on google and reads the Thailandfriends forum! Edited by FarangFarang

Beside scam and theft;

when she was living with me, she has used my money to pay the security at my condo, to always call her and tell her who is going in and out.

She always secretly controlled my telephone, and deleted phone numbers of people she didn't like.

She always secretly controlled my camera and deleted any photos she didnt like.

(recently when i saw that i have used Pandora Recovery to get the images back, a great free recovery tool i can recommend!)

And she always controlled the appartment if there is 'enough' hidden money somewhere.

Usually on fridays and saturdays she came back home 3:00am from crystal meth sessions with her friends in Sukhumvit.

Vomit in the hair, vomit on her clothes, and then vomiting all over the appartment...

Her next farang boyfriend will have lots of fun with her. But he cannot say he hasn't been warned. ;)

i can't believe nobody has stated the obvious already ... u r a ******* retard !!!!!

olympos Have you report to the police station in the area you live yet? Now Thai Police department they can check if her ID had the same case like your in any where in Thailand..perhaps can help you find out something..if not just give them the report what's happened ,once you report if you lucky they will find her come to talk first for negotiation sort of..just my advice.Or you did already sorry i don't read all your post..it's up to you..