Please help me translate!

alfredchong

haha hi everyone!

Can anyone please tell me what this means in english?

อย่ามาโทษระยะทางที่่ทำให้ฉัน.. เปลี่ยนแปลง.. แล้วที่เธอแสดงบอกว่ายังเหมือนเดิมใช่ใหม...แล้วเอากระจกมาส่องแล้วลองถามคนข้างใน..,ว่าจริงๆแล้วฉันเปลี่ยนไปรึใครกัน... ไม่รักดี....

I can speak thai fluently.. but i cant read. Would really appreciate any help! thanks!

haha hi everyone!

Can anyone please tell me what this means in english?

อย่ามาโทษระยะทางที่่ทำให้ฉัน.. เปลี่ยนแปลง.. แล้วที่เธอแสดงบอกว่ายังเหมือนเดิมใช่ใหม...แล้วเอากระจกมาส่องแล้วลองถามคนข้างใน..,ว่าจริงๆแล้วฉันเปลี่ยนไปรึใครกัน... ไม่รักดี....

I can speak thai fluently.. but i cant read. Would really appreciate any help! thanks!

don't blaim the distance for my changing as u also act differently, then please look at yourself in the miror and ask ur reflection that if i have been changed or it has been your fault .

Sorry for my poor eng as i am a non eng-native

Just try to help by dumb *****

don't blaim the distance for my changing as u also act differently, then please look at yourself in the miror and ask ur reflection that if i have been changed or it has been your fault .

Just try to help by dumb bitch

Thank you WL. That makes much more sense than the Google translation. You're better than a 206 billion dollar company. :-)

Just try to help by dumb *****

Well... in the number of debates I have met You in so far, You are doing quite well in english :) And I would very much doubt "dumb" - but then again, if You are the "dumb *****" please keep it up :)

I would like a slightly different translation, but the same message so one or the other I would think giving the same message to the reciever...

Do not blame it on the distance... that I changed... Do You always stay the same... ? Then I want You to look in the mirror and ask the person in front of You... : Did I really change, or did everyone change... love is not good...

(I would think flowers could come in handy here)

Well... in the number of debates I have met You in so far, You are doing quite well in english :) And I would very much doubt "dumb" - but then again, if You are the "dumb bitch" please keep it up :)

I would like a slightly different translation, but the same message so one or the other I would think giving the same message to the reciever...

Do not blame it on the distance... that I changed... Do You always stay the same... ? Then I want You to look in the mirror and ask the person in front of You... : Did I really change, or did everyone change... love is not good...

(I would think flowers could come in handy here)

Based on all of the previous translations . . . not good news for the receiver?

Based on all of the previous translations . . . not good news for the receiver?

Well... if I got a message like that, I would feel a big slap on my hands... And what You would call a wakeup call... This is the ultimate : "Dear John" message as I see it, time to move on...