Yaak mee faen jun jun mai khrap :D (อยากมีแฟนจนๆ ไหมครับ)

Jos_38

PhuaThai politician suggested poor Thai women should marry some Europians! It can't get any worse than this. I honestly don't care much about whom we marry to. It's kind of private thing and we all should have right to marry anyone we want. But I just dislike the way that Sunai suggested. He made it sounds like Thai women are disperated.

PhuaThai politician suggested poor Thai women should marry some Europians! It can't get any worse than this. I honestly don't care much about whom we marry to. It's kind of private thing and we all should have right to marry anyone we want. But I just dislike the way that Sunai suggested. He made it sounds like Thai women are disperated.

I think he make it sound like thai women are an export commodity of Thailand, or is he trying (as he is addressing poor women) to slip away from the Pheu Thai promise of 300.- THB/day all over the country ?

One thing is for sure, telling thaiwomen and thais in general that in Europe everything is for free, is (as You already know) simply not true, but we pay through taxes... When a thai woman starts work in Europe (and most would have to, because of cost of living there) she have to pay tax as well, this is for a vast majority of thais not so, as their income is too low in Thailand to be eligible for tax paying...