just need reasonable answers

whitelotus

have you guys ever thought that the current situation we r facing now are the result from what we have done in the past in this present life or resulting from the things we had done in our past life or just our fate????????????????????????????????

I don't believe much in past lives and "automatic" punishment/rewards of things we have done. Actually, if people would be more upright, those doing wrong would be punished by real authorities far more often and if people would think more, those doing good deeds would be rewarded immediately.

I don't believe much in past lives and "automatic" punishment/rewards of things we have done. Actually, if people would be more upright, those doing wrong would be punished by real authorities far more often and if people would think more, those doing good deeds would be rewarded immediately.

if the definition of being right or wrong for some things are grey because it's not about morality things- means it can be wrong for someone but can be right for another so why the punishment still repeat endlessly?

if the definition of being right or wrong for some things are grey because it's not about morality things- means it can be wrong for someone but can be right for another so why the punishment still repeat endlessly?

I don't know whether you got my "far more often" wrong or if I got your reply wrong. What I meant with this phrase is not that someone would be punished more often for something he did once but that more wrongdoers would face the just consequences of their deeds. Anyhow, there are some basic standards, for instance that everything that harms others without a reason (like a just punishment) is to be considered wrong and should have adequate consequences. Unfortunately, this often is not the case, so wrongdoers continue, knowing that those affected will not retaliate in any way.

I don't know whether you got my "far more often" wrong or if I got your reply wrong. What I meant with this phrase is not that someone would be punished more often for something he did once but that more wrongdoers would face the just consequences of their deeds. Anyhow, there are some basic standards, for instance that everything that harms others without a reason (like a just punishment) is to be considered wrong and should have adequate consequences. Unfortunately, this often is not the case, so wrongdoers continue, knowing that those affected will not retaliate in any way.

Eeey, I did not want to scare you off! Obviously, there was a misunderstanding, either from my side or from yours. No big deal, I think! No problem if you answer now! :)

Eeey, I did not want to scare you off! Obviously, there was a misunderstanding, either from my side or from yours. No big deal, I think! No problem if you answer now! :)

take it easy boy lol. i am still here never ever faded off but 1. i get your point now and i think i can find the answer from my case 2. i was get stomachache so that's why i did not ans :)

Fate or Karma same thing different words... in my oppinion, yes I believe if I do good, I get some kind of reward it may be a personal "reward" just knowing I did a good thing, it might be a smile from an old person I help, or it may be getting help from someone, when I need it...

I believe that by doing good, I earn (eventually) good... Doing not so good, or even bad, I will end up in a "bad" spiral, to some that is still doing good, just not to me... But I firmly believe the wast majority of peoples do not intend "bad", so hey will do bad in an effort to do good or better...