Question for the guys...

NoiBKK

Posted: 20 Sep 2004 5:26 am Post subject:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

i'd never fart and pull the covers over my girl's head

Yes i agree, a brother of mine learn't the hard, he farted and pulled the blankets over his girlfriends head :shock: (we call it a Russian blanket) she got out from under them and started tickling him :evil: , he reacted unconsciously by flinging back his elbows and knocked her out....

I don't think this is a phobia but I once dated a guy who liked the smell of cookies during sex..... :shock:

As Stiv Bators of The Dead Boys sang on their first album Young, Fast and Snotty:

I don't need your cookies, baby. I NEED LUNCH!

Well, it sounded a lot more leering and ominous when he sang it. That's punk for you.

ummm....i don't like when she says me "heyyyy i'm very tired..." after we made love for 2 times......i need at least 3!!! :lol:

man, I never have that problem. I have the reverse problem. My gf needs more than I can give :cry: . maybe cause she's 19 and I'm a geezer :( . I need more power. She's a ball of fire

Dont wanna be rude, but are you serious? 19 years old? she could be your dauther :roll:

yes I'm serious, fool, so what of it? You are twisted and get it on with fags and ladyboys and I don't judge your *** ass

man, I never have that problem. I have the reverse problem. My gf needs more than I can give :cry: . maybe cause she's 19 and I'm a geezer :( . I need more power. She's a ball of fire

She's not a ball of fire. From another thread you stated, you said you cheat. I guess it is more of the reason you need power. You have to satisfy more young girls. How can you have power for your gf only?

:twisted: