Buddha Was a Vegetarian . . . Yes he was!!

Bumpity

Regarding premarital sex, I don't recognize marriage as a natural institution (it's a man made one), as is the concept of "pre-marital sex." I believe in fidelity, and I am monogamous. Loyalty and love equal marriage to me.

well, if you're appealing to nature you're doubly f**ked. firstly there's the 'naturalistic fallacy.' natural = good. flat out doesn't work.

secondly, if you say that marriage isn't but vegetarianism is, how about consistent archaelogoiogical evidence that humans and proto-humans were hunter- gatherers?

"nothing is true, everything is permitted."

if it happened, it can happen. if it can happen, it's 'natural.'

You wrote: "The day that you come to me and say "I can live without killing and thereby causing suffering to even the smallest of God's creatures directly or indirectly even if it concerns the issue of survival" - I will concede that you are right, I am wrong and we are all damned for eating meat. "

I can honestly answer, that I am doing the vesry best that I can.

Can you say the same?

Stan

no, but i can honestly answer that i don't care. i have eaten animals after i've looked 'em in the eye, and i've looked animals in the eye that would eat me given the opportunity. hide your children, i'll cook and eat 'em if i can get away with it.

Z

I try to use logic, Zuesbeld, and throw out knowledge.

that's pretty much impossible because without assumptions (premises) logic really can't do anything.

My intent here was to provoke thought . . . but likely, I won't get much besides a few people. Mostly, I'll get repetition of secondary sources (which makes them third hand or greater) or stupid comments meant to be funny.

HEY. *MY* stupid comments ARE fuckin FUNNY.

The SERIOUS question is Where is there a hot veggie girl in Thailand. Had one once, but she was short beyond belief and it felt like she was a ten year old girl :?

:shock: i'm hoping you're not saying that coz you' know what a ten year old girl feels like :shock: .

meats are delicious. thank god that's all i have to contribute to this thread.

Crocodile stew anyone?

not today thanks, i'm off to braise a vegetarian. i'm thinking, light bearnaise sauce... vegetarians taste like chicken, you know. but a little more gamey. can anyone recommend a wine?

meats are delicious. thank god that's all i have to contribute to this thread.

Crocodile stew anyone?

not today thanks, i'm off to braise a vegetarian. i'm thinking, light bearnaise sauce... vegetarians taste like chicken, you know. but a little more gamey. can anyone recommend a wine?

"mommy! the kids at school are always picking on me!!!!"

(a good "wine"?)