NHL Hockey

g0mer

My friend back here in Canada was live streaming Hockey games over the internet of the Vancouver Canucks (my home team) and i know there isn't much hockey going on in Thailand on the TV's if there is any crazy hockey fans out there, send me a message sometime over the summer.. i know it was one thing i missed so badly when i was in thailand.. i might be able to get other teams broadcasted too if i have enough input.

:)

Ya i was talking about live feeds.. my friend connects his TV tuner card onto a live streaming feed and throws it on the internet... for private use.. but i'm sure i could get it opened for a few others over here since most of us have our withdrawls of hockey..

but this would be for next Season..... not this one, but ya the oilers have been doing crazy, hopefully they can keep going without Rolly

because its a physical game, and hurting the other team makes your team try harder... after a big hit... everyone in the stadium cheers loud and gets the teams going.. makes for faster more exciting hockey :) no one is safe .. so people have to be on guard at all times

• 2 months later...
Ya i was talking about live feeds.. my friend connects his TV tuner card onto a live streaming feed and throws it on the internet... for private use.. but i'm sure i could get it opened for a few others over here since most of us have our withdrawls of hockey..

but this would be for next Season..... not this one, but ya the oilers have been doing crazy, hopefully they can keep going without Rolly

Hey gOmer, I'm from Ottawa, my roomies from Toronto, you see where this is going. NO hockey is aired here, (only after the fact) Woodstock replays playoff Hockey, NCAA hoops (march madness) and I think NFL. Pleeeese, if you can Oct 4th Sens and the Leafs. I'm sure there might be some free Kokanee in it for you (we have our ways). Goood thing your a Van lad, Montreal might have been a problem, poutine doesn't travel well.

Ontario Senators??????? Nice to see a Thai that likes the Sens, Ottawa, Ontario..... Lopburi ,Chonburi.... No biggy.

get me a high speed internet connection... a TV with widescreen and hi - res cables.. and we got ourself a damn good night of hockey... i think that game your talking about is a double header... i think the nux play right after it (hockey night in canada)

so we might have a really long night haha :D

get me a high speed internet connection... a TV with widescreen and hi - res cables.. and we got ourself a damn good night of hockey... i think that game your talking about is a double header... i think the nux play right after it (hockey night in canada)

so we might have a really long night haha :D

Hi def flat screen is in the works, my homeboy's an IT dude that just moved here so logistics should be no problem.

Need some Canadian style Muai Thai, go to http://www.youtube.com]and enter "Epic Hockey Fight: Canada v. USSR, 1987" in the search box

gives a whole new meaning to "I went to a boxing match and a hockey game broke out"

I have a friend back home like i said that will broadcast the games live (which is odd times here) but the problem is that means his TV is being used for that game every day.... and his laptop back home streaming it and capturing the game is always used up... so what im trying to do is maybe find a pub that would like to make a nice little deal that can pay some expenses back home .. and get some live NHL in this city :D

but still all in the works.. send me messages if you know of anyone that could manage this. (i know how to hook it all up)