ko samet or ko samui to phuket

trueplay_soulja

Question

6 answers to this question

does any one know a easy cheap and fast way to get from either ko samet or ko samui to phuket.

information appreceated

im going from bangkok to pattaya is that a good idea or would anyone recomend going straight down to samet or phuket

Bus is the cheapest way to travel if you are not going to fly.

Just bear in mind that accommodations are fairly expensive at these places (especially Samet and Samui).

It really depends on your travelling purpose.... what you look for.... if you really need to have a quick look of what you have heard/read about Pattaya, tickets for the bus are quite cheap and its close to Samed Island.

Samui is also beautiful but it takes longer time if you wanna keep ur budget tight... as you gotta take a train/bus --> boat.... i agree, accommodation is pricy 8)

I would recommend Koh-Samui if you have more time :) lovely island

Buy a flight from Pattaya to Phuket and have a few days stop in Koh Samui. The flight will cost you around 6.000 baht and that is a return ticket.

So whay bother about busses, taxies, trains and boattrips.

Well.. I did have a night train from Bkk to Suratani and from there a night boattrip to Koh Samui/ Phagnan.. with a few connecting bus trips. A great trip, but it takes a lot of time.