How romantic are you?

Down2Earth

Just how romantic are you? Would you make Aphrodite proud of you or would she/he just shake her/his head in disappointment? Take out fun quiz and find out.

http://www.quizarama.com/romance_quiz.php

BTW i am 84% romantic

"Aphrodite is smiling down on you right now. She is very happy to see how romantic and in touch with your partners feelings you are. Your partner is a very lucky person and we certainlt hope they appreciate you. Keep up the good work!"

Congratulations, You are 58% romantic

"Pretty good, you are certainly able to express your feelings well and your partner should be pretty happy with you. Don't let this good score slide though, keep up the good work and maybe even try and improve on it by thinking of something extra romantic to do with your partner this weekend."

58%.... Looks like I need help :twisted:

The Romance Quiz

Congratulations, You are 93% romantic

"Aphrodite is smiling down on you right now. She is very happy to see how romantic and in touch with your partners feelings you are. Your partner is a very lucky person and we certainlt hope they appreciate you. Keep up the good work!"

Son of a bee- atch........There goes my bad boy reputation :twisted: :twisted:

oh cerberus... you're a... a... .SISSY. shame on you.

------------------------------------------------------------

as for mine

"Pretty good, you are certainly able to express your feelings well and your partner should be pretty happy with you. Don't let this good score slide though, keep up the good work and maybe even try and improve on it by thinking of something extra romantic to do with your partner this weekend."

i am 60 percent romantic, only because i answered 'yes' to everything involving sex or that it thought might lead to sex.

also, i say the things a woman wants to hear, like "yes, you look fat in that dress."

The Romance Quiz

Congratulations, You are 93% romantic

Son of a bee- atch........There goes my bad boy reputation :twisted: :twisted:

93%???? oh boy!!!