We can guess sex life from body type?

kungnoi

fat man smal maybe beucase the belly is in the way its feel smal you have to tell us about that i have no idea.

Fat girl wants more? Well i guess they do not get so often thats why and mabey they eat more food to make them horny.

No hair for men? I guess thats beucase the hair fall off when you stop aking female hormones in your body. So when its only male hormones left you will get more horny.

For me all this things i do not think they matter

been doing a little research... :twisted:

men:

-a size of hands can tell the size of you-know-what

-big muscles do not mean big you-know-what

been doing a little research: no scientific basis for #1, many slutty ppl claim it's true, many slutty ppl claim it's not. inconclusive.

#2 is common sense. if working out made mr. winky bigger, there'd be a lot of buff guys around.

in fact a little more research:

not much scientific basis for any of the old wives tales in this thread, and some of it is flat out untue like linking size of winky inversely with being fat.

except that male pattern baldness has been linked to testosterone. whether that means increased desire or not is debatable however.

carry on, old wives...

been doing a little research: no scientific basis for #1, many slutty ppl claim it's true, many slutty ppl claim it's not. inconclusive.

other mods help! hes calling me names!! im gonna report this to admin, mister!

ah no i was not calling *you* a slutty person as my survey was done b4 i met you. although every slutty person, both straight girl and gay man, seems to have a theory as to how to anticipate the size of mr. winky.

i am the only slut with a theory for how to anticipate, um... how fat a girl's cat might be... so far data is inconclusive... guess i just have to keep surveying. in the name of science of course.

that is a title that has to be earned, it's not given out lightly.

Jeff: worthiness of being a slut you mean?

yep.

in new york it's um... easy.

we're unionized. thailand, however, is non-union.

in bangkok its um...easy as well. suppose after a lil more while, there would be some rumours about me to prove you my worthiness....you can actually ask my playa papa about that...

At first i thought u would ask about body type indicating frequency of sexual activities.Thai guys seem to believe they can tell which girl is a virgin and which is not....quite interesting but stupid lol I dont think u can ever tell.Can ya? Thai girls have another theory which is bigger hips=more sex lol I dont think that its relevant but maybe u guys know better..