off to Hong Kong - any tips

x_megs_x

Thanks everyone for all your great tips - especially about crossing the road - really needed that one ! :lol: Im going to Kowloon and Wan Chai on HK island, ill be going for like 5 days so Im sure ill have enough time.. My bf is kinda old fashioned so hes taking me to all te museums !.. The peak is a must go place - its first on our list.. Can someone help me about the Plug sockets - I know its 3 pins, but some 3 pin plugs have one fat pin?? ....... ' bkk_maniac ' have u been to HK ?? Sex toys - hummm.. im not interested lol... really !!! I can get hold of sex toys here in pattaya - any of u girls wanna order?!?!?!? lol !!

Thanks everyone for all your great tips - especially about crossing the road - really needed that one ! :lol:

no problem .. always glad to be off assistance. regular showers, a good deoderant and frequent changes of underwear are also adviseable in warm humid countries. just wish somebody would tell Jay ............