Thai massage

bobbyboy112003

Question

I went to a Thai lady who does traditional Thai massage and I must say it was great. She helped me to understand some pronunciations and corrected my Thai words. I have to say that her accent was fantastic! Now that I have heard a Thai accent, it's one of my favorites! And, for a small woman, she was strong as h*ll. Well worth the time.

bobby

I've had one experience with thai massage and the girl I got was aweful. from her handling skills, I could tell she was novice and actually gave her alot of advice, seeing that I have a background in health. That didn't stop her from attempting a grade 4-5 rotational manipulation on my neck! of course I didn't allow it. My point is use your best judgement. If you feel the person is unskilled, change masseuses or truncate your session. It beats walking around in one of those white goofy lookin neck braces in 100 degree weather.

I Only go for a chiropractic with Dr. Teerasak Rodphaung at C'care Clinique ,soi Sukhumvit 31. I've been there 3 times and I have one visit left but I m back to normal now lol after got waist pain from pushing my dad's car lol !! I 've never tried thai massage !! coz I probably would feel strange..Will it tickling me ??