I have an election problem

JayB

Just been for a stroll at lunchtime

Our Bangkok footpaths are bad at the best of times (unless you work near a Government building) but at the moment they are downright dangerous

Giant posters of those wishing to represent you block the entire footpath, forcing you to walk in the road, narrowly avoiding death by motorcycle or one of those scrap collectors contraptions

Whether it's the one with the fresh faced smile, the serious looking uniformed one, the funny little man waving a sledgehammer or the fingerpointer. Take note and don't give them your vote

At least next week we can get back to normal and just avoid wobbly manhole covers, loose pavers, huge potholes, endless rows of new and old telephone boxes and a wonderful variety of poles

Don't forget to stock up on alcohol, vote early and avoid all election coverage on TV

Whether it's the one with the fresh faced smile, the serious looking uniformed one, the funny little man waving a sledgehammer or the fingerpointer. Take note and don't give them your vote

lol, that's Chouvit. no i won't vote him and TRT for sure.

Well, my friends said they wont' vote for the parties who put their big posters near the bus stop. cuz they can't see the bus coming and make them stand to wait out of footpath. That's dangerous. :evil:

Yawning ... Zzz Zzz

Hmmmmmmmmmm ?? What ??? .. oh the election...

Hmmmmmmmm P' Mark :idea: ... Definitely :!:

P" Mark.. 8) Abisit Vejachiva... hmm errr how to spell his name correctly :roll:

Who knows... What is :shock: his NUMBER AGAIN ??

Mmmmmm who cares... He gets my vote...anytime.. anyday... anyway.

Yawning..... Zzz Zzz

<<slowly..crawling back to... my soft & lovely bed>>

X_O >> Leftie