Boycott it!

Goodghost

It still never seems to surprise me when Sept. 11th rolls around people start throwing out the conspiracy card. It happened get over it people died. What about the Oklahoma city bombing does anyone ever stop and remember that one? but at any rate yall have a good one.

Bit different on the scale charts. People do stop & think about that one. But obviously 'the Oklahoma bombing was not about the government forsaking ives for money, oil & power.

Americans have been brain-washed by the Bush administration. (GG has nothing against Americans) War on Terror. :shock: roughly translated means war on everyone.

Rememberthis "You're eitherwith us or you're against us" George Bush

...Like areal terrorist would say. :roll:

scale charts? it was a terrorist act all the same. Only difference was it was a f&%ked in the Head former solider. And instead of a plane they used a Huge ass Ryder truck as a Bomb loading it with fertilizer instead of a plane.

• Replies 552
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

the lease has an all-important escape clause: If the buildings are struck by ?an act of terrorism?, the new owners' obligations under the lease are void. As a result, the new owners are not required to make any payments under their lease, but they will be able to collect on the loss of the buildings that collapsed or were otherwise destroyed and damaged in the attacks. ? [9] Silverstein Properties is still contesting the amount of pay-out due for destruction of the Twin Towers?$3.55 billion for one ?occurrence? or $7.1 billion for two ?occurrences?. The ?terrorism? clause in his lease has given Larry Silverstein leverage in negotiating his new deal for the site.

9/11 review

there is enough info out there to cast doubt on the actual events of that day

right, your sweaty conspiracy theory websites, i've seen 'em. maybe you could get a date with slurms you two would make a cute couple.

are you one of those who believes the buildings were actually hit by unmanned drones or missiles? it would be interesting to hear you explain that to my friends who saw the airplanes up close and personal in real life, but i doubt they'd bother with you.

There didnt happen to be thousands of documents in WTC 7 related to Enron and WorldCom that at the time were being investigaed by the SEC

Larry Silverstien didnt happen to buy WTC 6 months before the attacks and immediatly negotiate new insurance for the building with a new portion of the insurance dealing with terrorist attacks

as it happens there were more than enough documents left over to convict both the enron and worldcom execs. so they were clever enough to destroy the wtc but not clever enough to figure out that most of the enron documents were um... at enron headquarters, at their accounting firm, etc? interesting conspiracy and a prime example of why most conspiracy theories make me laugh at the people who believe them.

ps as it happens the WTC was attacked by terrorists before and thus it was a sensible insurance policy to have.

but then obviously a series of non sequitirs is adequate proof of a conspiracy, at least if your post is any indication.

Please good Sir, don't let me ask you what happened to the gold bullion which was unaccounted for...& the countless other goings on ...like the bombs going off in the WTC. The flight that crashed with no debris in a field...The Pentagon...remember it hit the "recently, modified, strengthened side" with a small hole that a cessna would just be able to fit into let alone an American airliner, Please don't....the list goes on....& on....

Beats me why people get brain washed by their own government & believe fantasy, cover up untruths.

please sir, may i ask you, where you in new york at the time? do you know any new york city firemen personally, who were in the WTC trying to rescue people?

as it happens, i was there and i do know firemen. i have yet to find one that believes in bombs.

your knowledge of physics is scant at best, please leave the ballistics to engineers...

people believe what the government says for the same reason you believe your contradiction-riddled conspiracy theories---you start from what you believe and find whatever you can to support it.

the religion of bush isnt' that much different from the religion of 9/11 government conspiracy in that regard.

the lease has an all-important escape clause: If the buildings are struck by ?an act of terrorism?, the new owners' obligations under the lease are void. As a result, the new owners are not required to make any payments under their lease, but they will be able to collect on the loss of the buildings that collapsed or were otherwise destroyed and damaged in the attacks. ? [9] Silverstein Properties is still contesting the amount of pay-out due for destruction of the Twin Towers?$3.55 billion for one ?occurrence? or $7.1 billion for two ?occurrences?. The ?terrorism? clause in his lease has given Larry Silverstein leverage in negotiating his new deal for the site.

9/11 review

you remember the part about the world trade center having been attacked before don't you? of course not, it doesn't fit your theory.

and as it happens a friend of mine shot a video in the windows on the world restaurant weeks before the attack. one of the crew members (a PA i think) was looking out the window and said "you know, there's a rumor that someone wants to fly a plane into this building." such rumors were fairly common. if i owned the buildings i would have changed my policy quite a while before that.

now you could say all these would-be attackers worked for the government, but do keep in mind they caught the guys who made the first attempt (truck bomb) complete with smoking gun. maybe they were method actors, they even did the prison time :roll:

but hey i'm sure you know a lot more about what happens in my ******* city than a bunch of mere eyewitnesses.

What a better way to remember that fateful day then to talk about what REALLY happened

and you apparently know? do tell. your theories about everything else have been SOOOO erudite and learned so far :roll:

The crap is getting pretty deep now I am going to call it a nite.

no person who believes in things like evidence and rational thought would blame you sir. conspiracy "theorists" are tedious at best.

zeus its pretty clear that the entire truth isnt being told to the general public ....much like the daily workings of a normal government

there is one easy way to settle the entire conspiracy theory arguement

release a proper video from the pentagon....not some pathetic 6 frame shot blurred to hell showing an image that cannot be positively identified.... thats the best video that they can provide from a building with some of the most advanced technology and video surveillance in the world ....kinda like all those damn alien videos .......i wish once one of the aliens would let us at least get a clear shot of them ....dammit

zeus its pretty clear that the entire truth isnt being told to the general public ....much like the daily workings of a normal government

there is one easy way to settle the entire conspiracy theory arguement

release a proper video from the pentagon....not some pathetic 6 frame shot blurred to hell showing an image that cannot be positively identified.... thats the best video that they can provide from a building with some of the most advanced technology and video surveillance in the world ....kinda like all those damn alien videos .......i wish once one of the aliens would let us at least get a clear shot of them ....dammit

the whole "proper video" thing is pretty specious. video isn't that hard to fake and/or add ominous music to.

this leads me to believe your idea of what constitutes good vs bad evidence would be something i'd find peculiar at best.

again, if you can't prove it with ballistics you might do well to not bring it up and dig a bigger hole.

ps. i noticed that as soon as an actual new yorker shows up at your conspiracy parade you immediately switch and want to talk about the pentagon instead of the wtc. carry on, captain courage.

double PS when's the next great poem due?

ummm the pentagon attack was part of 9/11 last time i checked

believe what you want zeus..... fact is you nor i will ever know the inner workings of that fateful day .... god rest the souls of those murdered for money and oil on 9/11

funny, you had me pretty convinced that *you* knew. was hoping you could substantiate it with something more than the same old, tired conspiracy theory websites.

zeus ....if you want ill grab some starbucks you can come over and have a chat with me and Elvis

that would be impossible.

you see, i *am* elvis. jim morrison, jimi hendrix and i are busy gang banging janis joplin (she's looking kinda OLD but hey we're desperate) so i'll take a raincheck on that coffee (for now)

viva las vegas,

zbh

zeus ....if you want ill grab some starbucks you can come over and have a chat with me and Elvis

you see, i *am* elvis. jim morrison, jimi hendrix and i are busy gang banging janis joplin (she's looking kinda OLD but hey we're desperate) so i'll take a raincheck on that coffee (for now)

viva las vegas,

zbh

3 very popular guys in entertainment history .....but who gets sloppy seconds .... iwould elvis still the the king or would jimmy hendrix just kick ass and play his own version of easy rider on her ass ?

viva las vegas,

zbh

3 very popular guys in entertainment history .....but who gets sloppy seconds .... iwould elvis still the the king or would jimmy hendrix just kick ass and play his own version of easy rider on her ass ?

the careful observer will note that, jimi tends to go last. sometimes he even waits for the dog to finish. the proof is in his lyrics:

"move over rover. and let jimi take over."

So one of the most secure places in the u.s (with all it's technology) didn't have a good clear survelliance cam set up? Whaaaat?

Even the gas station which supposedly caught sth...oh ...wait...the CIA came & took that one away & it was never spoken of again.

Don't even... :roll: Area 51. " It doesn't exist" people were told.

Well according to Google earth it does. Isn't that the place where they "landed on the moon"? or did they?

That's what the warehouse size hangers are for right

Why haven't they been back then?

Surely Russia would've gone by now to see the space stuff that was left behind on the moon.

Don't even get me started on this....

Well it's nearly been 40 years...what's with that, Matbe they couldn't figure out how the alien craft work.

They do have strange things there. Please don't say "Oh...it's only a testing site..." It's not. When Your very own government will shoot & KILL you if you even attempt to enter it, then something ain't right...

Well it's nearly been 40 years...what's with that, Matbe they couldn't figure out how the alien craft work.

They do have strange things there. Please don't say "Oh...it's only a testing site..." It's not. When Your very own government will shoot & KILL you if you even attempt to enter it, then something ain't right...

there are a lot of places my very own government will shoot and kill me if i attempt to enter, btw. just about any military installation.

now let's get back on about how you think the moon landing was faked, shall we? this ought to be interesting :roll: