Dixville Notch Results

condotown

Is this an indication of who will be the party choices in the general election?  

184 members have voted

1. 1. Is this an indication of who will be the party choices in the general election?

New Hampshire Primary Results from Dixville Notch First Primary Votes cast in the Country

Posted on January 8, 2008 by politisite

New Hampshire Primary Results from Dixville Notch First Primary Votes cast in the Country

Republican - Primary Winner - Senator John McCain - 57%

McCain - 57%

Romney - 28.7%

Guliani - 14.3%

Democrat Primary - Winner - Senator Barak Obama - 70%

Obama -70%

Edwards ? 20%

Richardson - 10%

Clinton - 0

McCain - 57%

Romney - 28.7%

Guliani - 14.3%

Obama -70%

Edwards ? 20%

Richardson - 10%

Clinton - 0

Please. Come on, already.

Don't you think this is more than a bit misleading when the actual number of votes was:

In Dixville Notch, Obama got 7 votes, Edwards 2 and Bill Richardson 1. Among Republicans, McCain got 4 votes, Romney 2 and Rudy Giuliani 1.

More than 120 million will probably vote in the presidential election. And we're calling the race on the decisions of 17 voters.

McCain - 57%

Romney - 28.7%

Guliani - 14.3%

Obama -70%

Edwards ? 20%

Richardson - 10%

Clinton - 0

Don't you think this is more than a bit misleading when the actual number of votes was:

In Dixville Notch, Obama got 7 votes, Edwards 2 and Bill Richardson 1. Among Republicans, McCain got 4 votes, Romney 2 and Rudy Giuliani 1.

More than 120 million will probably vote in the presidential election. And we're calling the race on the decisions of 17 voters.

i took it to be satirical.

McCain - 57%

Romney - 28.7%

Guliani - 14.3%

Obama -70%

Edwards ? 20%

Richardson - 10%

Clinton - 0

I wasn't talking anything about who will be the next president. I was wondering who believes this preliminary handful of votes is any indication of who will represent each party. Nothing more... Not even satirical.. But I was definitely the first "who cares" vote.

Quote of the year "Iron my shirt!"

The guy who held that sign and shouted that repeatedly at Hillary should get his 15 seconds of fame.

i don't think most people will know we're talking about 17 votes, and therefore won't be taking it as satirical.

what the heck.

i think the people who would jump in and have an opinion without looking at any actual news stories would end up getting what they pay for.

it's like the thai politics thread. i don't know a lot about thai politics but it's easy enough to find out enough to have a general idea what people are talking about courtesy of everyone's good friend Google.

I wasn't talking anything about who will be the next president. I was wondering who believes this preliminary handful of votes is any indication of who will represent each party. Nothing more... Not even satirical.. But I was definitely the first "who cares" vote.

i was the first "yes" vote. that town is pivotal.

it's preliminary, sure. but i'm surprised by mccain's strong showing, a year ago people were writing him off. not surprised at obama's strong showing.

<<john mccain, played off to william shatner singing "has been">>

so it's gonna be mccain instead of bush then

wow, a big leap forward and we were only at the border of the abyss

well maybe at 4 votes, it's a bit premature to call a winner.

it's preliminary, sure. but i'm surprised by mccain's strong showing, a year ago people were writing him off. not surprised at obama's strong showing.

<<john mccain, played off to william shatner singing "has been">>

so it's gonna be mccain instead of bush then

wow, a big leap forward and we were only at the border of the abyss

well maybe at 4 votes, it's a bit premature to call a winner.

expecting the worst never leads to great disappointments

in that case, huckabee's probably a good call.

• 8 months later...

McCain - 57%

Romney - 28.7%

Guliani - 14.3%

Obama -70%

Edwards ? 20%

Richardson - 10%

Clinton - 0

As usual... I was right....... Umm....

Told ya so...

:D:D