Diary of a cat

elzibaby

DAY 70 -- My captors continue to taunt me with bizarre little dangling objects. They dine lavishly on fresh meat, while I am forced to eat dry cereal. The only thing that keeps me going is the hope of escape, and the mild satisfaction I get from ruining the occasional piece of furniture. Today i ate a houseplant... tomorrow i fear i may eat another

DAY 70.5 - This shadowy corner feels like a mausoleum. But it is the only place where my mind will not get interrupted. I'd curl myself in isolation, and close my eyes for a while. Soon I would start seeing random visions of places that I have never been? and some things I have never seen. Most times I do not understand what they are all about. But I think they must be some message? to the freedom I desire.

DAY 73 -- today i decapitated a mouse and brought them the headless body, in attempt to make them aware of what I am capable of, and to try to strike fear into their hearts. They only cooed and condescended about what a good little cat I was... Hmmm not working according to plan! >.<

OutOfOrder - why dont u try being optimistic for once :|

day 75.5

my captors appear to have caught a whole herd of things to eat. they leave the door slightly open.

i quietly ease past them and to the door... freedom beckons, AT LAST!

i slip out the door. no one has seen! the day i've been waiting for! i hear the door shut behind me. good. they didnt notice. i will be long gone by the time they do...

a large cavernous stairway... endless steps...

terror overwhelms me. i cant do this.

i go back to the door and scream for what seems like hours before my captors let me back in.

DAY 77 - Today I feel horny as my hormones command me to reproduce... But no mate around since I'm trapped in this place... Hmmm.... Those leather shoes definitely have this outdoor smell... I have a good idea: I will spread the shoes with my own smell and let the free cats outside follow them and meet me for a cool cat-some party! :-)

day 77.5 - finally...escaped the hell hole after they found my hair all over that new leather shoes. COme on! i'm a damn cat -how am i to knoew those shoes were new!!

Worth that scream in the ear thou - they finally threw me out the door!

almost got run over by some sorta fast moving object... Hell, i saw this moving thing in on of my visions before!!!

getting real itches on my butt now- seems like the fleas are expanding popultion serously quik!!!

omg! hungry again..... i think i should run back and see if they'd let me pop in for some cereal :oops:

Meaw =^..^=

DAY 78

today i woke up after a great cat nap, i was chasin mice & birds in my sleep and poopin in my slaves pot plans all nite!

im startin to wonder if im actually a cat cos i dont seem so nocturnal anymore!

damn my slave has closed the door to the room im sleeping in so im trapped! IM TRAPPED! *paws at the door* grrrr hissss i shall have to teach my minions to be good to their cat god! *urinates on the cream coloured carpet*

they dont know about my evil plan to take over the world! weak minded humans!

i shall have the last laugh!

meowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

Day 78.9

Tomorrow I have date with my boyfriend at night in a cat's party.So i gonna dress my self nice..Have to take shower,shampoo my hairs,manicure ...you know ....lots of stuff to make myself beautiful

Oh..waiting for the moment when i'll see my mate after long time.I'm dreaming....

DAY 74 -- I am finally aware of how sadistic they are. For no good reason I was chosen for the water torture. This time it included a burning foamy chemical called "shampoo." What sick minds could invent such a liquid? My only consolation is the piece of thumb still stuck between my teeth. :evil:

Day 78.9

Tomorrow I have date with my boyfriend at night in a cat's party.So i gonna dress my self nice..Have to take shower,shampoo my hairs,manicure ...you know ....lots of stuff to make myself beautiful

Oh..waiting for the moment when i'll see my mate after long time.I'm dreaming....

cat's can be gay?

would be.....better you go to some member of cat family and ask urself