Deja Vu !!!!

uarewotueat

i hate this...i was sat here (at home) drinkin and smokin, a quiet nite a chez kip's :lol: talkin to another tf member on msn about a certain topic ...and then *slap* "WOT THE HELL WAS THAT???"

it felt like someone hit me round the head with a fish! i hate the feeling of deja vu !!! is it possible i was sat here doin the same thing talkin to the same person about the same subject before? damn its done my head in!!!

...anyone else get deja vu before? or regularly? it didnt happen to me for a long time till now *grrr* :twisted:

As much as 70 percent of the population reports having experienced some form of déjà vu. A higher number of incidents occurs in people 15 to 25 years old than in any other age group.

Déjà vu has been firmly associated with temporal-lobe epilepsy. Reportedly, déjà vu can occur just prior to a temporal-lobe epileptic attack. People suffering an epileptic seizure of this kind can experience déjà vu during the actual seizure activity or in the moments between convulsions.

eeeeeeek im gonna convulse! :twisted:

i hate this...i was sat here (at home) drinkin and smokin, a quiet nite a chez kip's :lol: talkin to another tf member on msn about a certain topic ...and then *slap* "WOT THE HELL WAS THAT???"

it felt like someone hit me round the head with a fish! i hate the feeling of deja vu !!! is it possible i was sat here doin the same thing talkin to the same person about the same subject before? damn its done my head in!!!

...anyone else get deja vu before? or regularly? it didnt happen to me for a long time till now *grrr* :twisted:

As much as 70 percent of the population reports having experienced some form of déjà vu. A higher number of incidents occurs in people 15 to 25 years old than in any other age group.

Déjà vu has been firmly associated with temporal-lobe epilepsy. Reportedly, déjà vu can occur just prior to a temporal-lobe epileptic attack. People suffering an epileptic seizure of this kind can experience déjà vu during the actual seizure activity or in the moments between convulsions.

eeeeeeek im gonna convulse! :twisted:

i think mr smith is catching up on u... they changed the matrix... run!

it hasn't happened to me in quite awhile...

but what does it mean.. i mean what's it supposed to mean? should you take it as a sign or anything?

hmmmm well i told u before i dont know wot its supposed to mean, i dont think it has any deeper meaning, just a glitch in the fabric of reality (or maybe a glitch in my brain) well it did happen when i was chatting with u so... do u think it means something? hahahaha :twisted: