ThailandFriends Fantasy League 2008/09

lizardo

I'm willing to sweeten the race with a booze wager just to show my confidence in this little race if your up for it....... *******?

it's the soap in the prison shower for you buster!!!!!!!!

what sort of add on??

:D

The LOOSER has to buy the winners 2 towers of their beer of choice in the losers central Bangkok beer venue of choice.

*the winners may choose to share their winnings with the looser if they feel pity but are not forced to.

:wink:

that does involve the logistical problem of the 3 of us being in Bkk at same time...

but in principle I agree... Just need an answer from soggy bottom boy... :D

• Replies 479
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Foot? Never been lower than 12th mate; It's like long distance running; all those idiots who streak off at the start lose their wind about half way through (ie; beej) while those with a bit more stamina gradually pull level then slowly disappear into sunset... :lol:

disappear as in 'sink without a trace', yes you will. btw when you were 12th, 13 to the end weren't actually playing. you'll be back where you belong in no time at all, no worries. unless of course Gerrard goes to prison then i'm f**ked.

Foot? Never been lower than 12th mate; It's like long distance running; all those idiots who streak off at the start lose their wind about half way through (ie; beej) while those with a bit more stamina gradually pull level then slowly disappear into sunset... :lol:

disappear as in 'sink without a trace', yes you will. btw when you were 12th, 13 to the end weren't actually playing. you'll be back where you belong in no time at all, no worries. unless of course Gerrard goes to prison then i'm f**ked.

only time will tell...

I am not making any definite productions - just happy as Larry to not be looking like the odds on soap lifter... :lol:

I'm going to overtake you all anyway.

1 Boom Boom Town Dogs K Sam 54 1060

2 palmy bkk nicolas robert 59 1006

3 Bully Wee Clyde James Bryce 33 994

4 Hat Yai Jandevils JB JE 54 968

5 Stramash Wanderers Iain Donnelly 60 944

6 Up To UUUUUU George Harris 24 935

7 Beej chris beejoir 25 934

8 Winker's Wanglers Winker Watson 31 926

9 Lucky Stars Lucky Phil 63 926

10 Roi Et-Staten Island Andrew Stergio 51 911

11 Soggy Bottom Boys Sepp Herberger 26 909

12 Midden Eastlands Buzz Hazelda 44 902

13 Kotayk Vartan Abrahamyan 52 881

14 "Normal" Thai Girls Simon E 21 873

15 EffOff Toxin FC marty tf 19 863

16 thechamps08 simon byrne 43 854

17 Lolipop United Josie Kodsup 43 836

18 lizardo's legends erik sheridan 29 784

19 Nigel Rowdies Nigel Bragg 52 770

20 Bleeds United Rob Payne 40 709

bwahahahahahahaha

I'm going to overtake you all anyway.

1 Boom Boom Town Dogs K Sam 54 1060

2 palmy bkk nicolas robert 59 1006

3 Bully Wee Clyde James Bryce 33 994

4 Hat Yai Jandevils JB JE 54 968

5 Stramash Wanderers Iain Donnelly 60 944

6 Up To UUUUUU George Harris 24 935

7 Beej chris beejoir 25 934

8 Winker's Wanglers Winker Watson 31 926

9 Lucky Stars Lucky Phil 63 926

10 Roi Et-Staten Island Andrew Stergio 51 911

11 Soggy Bottom Boys Sepp Herberger 26 909

12 Midden Eastlands Buzz Hazelda 44 902

13 Kotayk Vartan Abrahamyan 52 881

14 "Normal" Thai Girls Simon E 21 873

15 EffOff Toxin FC marty tf 19 863

16 thechamps08 simon byrne 43 854

17 Lolipop United Josie Kodsup 43 836

18 lizardo's legends erik sheridan 29 784

19 Nigel Rowdies Nigel Bragg 52 770

20 Bleeds United Rob Payne 40 709

bwahahahahahahaha

All part of the master plan my friend.

zeus... which team r u?

look toward the bottom and then up a bit. Midden Eastlands.

now my big dilemma is, having just signed Stevie G, do i dump him without ever playing him, or do a Rafa and stand by him? off-pitch drama is known to have a major effect on him.... just a question of whether in this case he works his anguish out on the field, or it destroys him... i could catch Treborz soon.

zeus... which team r u?

He's the one lying right underneath the soggy bottom...

(just about the right place for hime methinks...)

:lol:

With the way Ronaldo has been playing, I may be joining you at the bottom. He's been the catalyst for me for 2 years. If he's not in form, then I am done! May have to replace him soon if he doesn't score. In November, I had a killer month, but December was a debacle!

With Man U playing twice this coming week, I am hoping for a windfall of points.

and can I just wish all my fellow TF league participants an utterly rubbish second half of the season (only as far as league is concerned)

May your star strikers get injured

may your goalkeepers get nutmegged a lot

May your midfield general get a red card and a lengthy suspension

May your rock in defence score a few own goals

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

zeus... which team r u?

With the way Ronaldo has been playing, I may be joining you at the bottom. He's been the catalyst for me for 2 years. If he's not in form, then I am done! May have to replace him soon if he doesn't score. In November, I had a killer month, but December was a debacle!

With Man U playing twice this coming week, I am hoping for a windfall of points.

yeah Tranaldo has been ******* invisible lately, that's cost me about seven places in the table.

i just picked up Gerrard but now i'm worried. will he still be playing well with his impending court date? i'll give him at least one match before i reshuffle...

zeus... which team r u?

yeah Tranaldo has been f*cking invisible lately, that's cost me about seven places in the table.

i just picked up Gerrard but now i'm worried. will he still be playing well with his impending court date? i'll give him at least one match before i reshuffle...

Come on mate, you can catch Beej...am egging you on... :)

there has never been any doubt as your preferring Beej for the b*tch label...

In the past 3 seasons I've excelled in the post Christmas period after I finally stop tinkering.

You should all give up now :wink:

you give yourself too much credit; wasn't that spectacular last year tbh.

You can no longer wind me up; I am in a happy balanced place for 2009 and love everyone on TF. If it makes you happy I will swap all my team for injured players and donkeys to ensure a higher placing for yourself... :twisted:

In the past 3 seasons I've excelled in the post Christmas period after I finally stop tinkering.

You should all give up now :wink:

Good luck Chris. You can do it!!! :twisted:

You can no longer wind me up; I am in a happy balanced place for 2009 and love everyone on TF. If it makes you happy I will swap all my team for injured players and donkeys to ensure a higher placing for yourself... :twisted:

ah. you've upped your meds.

Not at all you lovely man you. Merely a new philosophy and a resolution to avoid all conflict.

Hope you are having a nice day... :)

Not at all you lovely man you. Merely a new philosophy and a resolution to avoid all conflict.

you've deffo upped your meds.

you've deffo upped your meds.

I again refute your explanation with a smile. I am merely in a harmonious mood and wish to spread that harmony amongst those who deserve it...

Again, hope you are having a most pleasant day... :)

.... if you've got any spare, I'll have em Iain.

:wink:

Again, why is everyone so obsessed with meds? I am willing to offer online counselling though it is not the same as proper 1 to 1 work. However, we may be able to at least draw up an action plan for both you and ZBH, and I can also find out if there are any suitable services close to your homes.

I hope your saturday is turning out to be a great day!!

"He who lives in harmony with himself lives in harmony with the universe.?

(Marcus Aurelius) :)