Wish you all safe trip on holiday Ka!

Dennispye

Songkran festival is coming wish you all are save trip and have fun naka :D

Thank you, it's dangerous out there.

Don't go on the roads unless you HAVE to.

Not much else you can do to protect yourselves from the drunks except buckle up those safety belts, kiddies!

I could actually see them trying to enforce wearing safety helmets while driving in a car during son kran, lol.

back to "where i belong" for a few weeks..... hoping the f_up reds' assholes stay the hell away from suwannapoun tomorrow, poor bastards!!!!!!

It was the yellows who did that. Reds have specifically said that closing the airport was a stupid idea, so I think you'll be fine.

back to "where i belong" for a few weeks..... hoping the f_up reds' assholes stay the hell away from suwannapoun tomorrow, poor bastards!!!!!!

It was the yellows who did that. Reds have specifically said that closing the airport was a stupid idea, so I think you'll be fine.

i also heard that burning fields around chiang mai is a baad idea and this year no way it was going to happen hahaha.......... :roll:

loving more & more ORANGE these days! **

** we use it allot in our portal http://............................ oh f'get about it ;!

Songkran festival is coming wish you all are save trip and have fun naka :D

Back to you AND EVERYONE! especially on the roads and on motorbikes the next week

real talk-

Hope everyone is careful out there... its not a pretty site sometimes!!

I'm sure everyone who LIVES here has seen some things they wish they could forget on holidays on the roads.....

wish everyone has a great holiday time with friends at home or out in the water wall of the country

have fun

drink very irresponsible

do something u normally wouldn't

but be safe and b around ppl u trust!

yep .... they had even stupider ideas !!