'This or That' Game

SweetieBabie

in this scenario, michael jackson is still alive and whitney is still on cocaine

Oh Jesus, that one is really hard (pun kind of intended).

I would never want to kill the king of pop, but screwing him sounds even worse!

I'll force myself to screw whitney and kill michael...egads.

Be forced to eat a pee-sized piece of poo every morning (no brushing your teeth til bedtime), or crap your pants anytime you or someone you love sneezes (you're allowed to wear diapers)?

Easy one, **** my pants as long as I have a diaper. Besides the embarassment, pooping feels pretty good. I am totally down for that. I will just have to get a nice bar girl to carry my diaper bag.

not sure how I can top something as creatively odd as that, but here is my attempt.

WYR: Eat your boogers for breakfast lunch and dinner for a decade, or not be able to drink alcohol for a year. (No recovering Alchies allowed to answer).

This is tough...but I'm gonna go with............Classic Rock!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ok, this is gonna be a bit different

screw whitney houston and kill michael jackson

or

the other way around...

you may have missed the news...but MJ is already dead.

so; screw Whitney then kill her.

sex with an S&M midget or a week locked in a room with Sarah Palin (no sex allowed)

you may have missed the news...but MJ is already dead.

so; screw Whitney then kill her.

sex with an S&M midget or a week locked in a room with Sarah Palin (no sex allowed)

Too easy, S&M midget, I would actually pay to do that one.

Eat your boogers for breakfast lunch and dinner for a decade, or not be able to drink alcohol for a year. (No recovering Alchies allowed to answer).

Too easy, S&M midget, I would actually pay to do that one.

Eat your boogers for breakfast lunch and dinner for a decade, or not be able to drink alcohol for a year. (No recovering Alchies allowed to answer).

no alcohol for a year...

(but it would be hard)

branded on the butt or tattooed on the penis?

no alcohol for a year...

(but it would be hard)

branded on the butt or tattooed on the penis?

Penis Tattoo. Great reason to pull it out in public places.

tattoo a list of every sexual act you have done on your forearm or tattoo every girl/guy/LB/all of the above you have been with on your calf?

Penis Tattoo. Great reason to pull it out in public places.

tattoo a list of every sexual act you have done on your forearm or tattoo every girl/guy/LB/all of the above you have been with on your calf?

am stuck now as neither my arm nor calf have enough skin on them to achieve either.

but, theoretically...sexual acts

let's take it highbrow...(and twisted)

Formicophilia or Klismaphilia?

am stuck now as neither my arm nor calf have enough skin on them to achieve either.

but, theoretically...sexual acts

let's take it highbrow...(and twisted)

Formicophilia or Klismaphilia?

Formicophilia, it's probably much easier to hide than walking around with juice coming out of your rectum. (Yes I had to google them).

Ok, ill stick to the same road.

Eproctophilia or Dacryphilia

Formicophilia, it's probably much easier to hide than walking around with juice coming out of your rectum. (Yes I had to google them).

Ok, ill stick to the same road.

Eproctophilia or Dacryphilia

Dacryphilia.

Take the time to google weird terms, or just give an answer and move on?

Kunny is that you??? Wahahaha iBatch are you fishing around that's why you changed your name?! I was wondering who the heck is iBatch the other day but your profile pic looks familiar. Oppppsssss sorry for the interruption... carry on :)

kunny who?

Im a newbies here. Dun confuse me to some troll.

How could you miss the avatar with bandana dude with a big shoulder and chest?!

Ooh! and not ya too!

Edited by iBatch

pop... (need help?)

ladyboy or lady?

Ladyboy can do everything Lady can, but Lady cannot do everything Ladyboy can. But I will still take a lady, cause I am a cuddle slut and its hard to cuddle when being poked.

Jump off a hotel roof into a swimming pool or jump after your parachute when skydiving?

Ladyboy can do everything Lady can, but Lady cannot do everything Ladyboy can. But I will still take a lady, cause I am a cuddle slut and its hard to cuddle when being poked.

Jump off a hotel roof into a swimming pool or jump after your parachute when skydiving?

jump after parachute; they will both probably be fatal so might as well go out in style...

Rhaphanidosis or rhododendron?