Bernie Madoff

Admin_2

Its a shame he won't live long enough to do much of the time...........

Or pay the money back.....ironic that.

what money :shock:

Thats a point he could be made to work and pay as much back as possible. With a lap top and a cell with bubbas loving touch of course....

Stick a Billion in my bank and I'd be in some South American paradise before you could say Nana Plaza...... Why the f*ck people stick around till they get caught is well beyond me!

never mind a billion .... million or 2 would be enough for me !! :D

hell I could use a few hundred for this weekend

• 2 weeks later...
Look what happened to many of the Enron and other same-type corp. execs, cases dragged out till public loses interest and light sentence when nobody is looking. Since this crook admitted it, it might be different, but think of the friends in the right places he has. I wouldn't be surprised at a light sentence with a "promise" to make restitution.

did *you* actually look or are you part of that "nobody"?

if so, explain how a 24 year sentence is light, please. that's what Jeff Skilling got. Kenny-boy Lay died of a heart attack before he was sentenced, but was expected to get 20 to 30 years. Andy Fastow, the architect of the 'special purpose entities,' got 10 years if i recall correctly. a bit light, yeh--but that's a result of plea-bargaining. his testimony was essential to nailing Skilling and Lay.

but hey, the facts don't matter if they dont' fit your trite little storyline, do they?

That was a very big scam, very few people got nailed. I'm sure more than 3 or 4 people were cognizant of what was transpiring.