How did Pakistan get "the Bomb?"

anyway, I was never interested enough in the Pak or Israeli bomb to research the subject. When I stumbled across the information in the book, it was like a light opened on a dark room.

Thought it was interesting.

Wondered who else was operating on the assumption that the US was the sole operator in giving out the dirty secret of da bomb.

I know many across the globe who hate Israel and the US believe it to be a truth beyond question that the US has been the invisible hand behind Zionism and Israel since the beginning. Now there is irony.

And France loves the fact that it is a gospel truth out there amongst the Muslim world. Especially with their high concentrations (ghettos) of poor and un[der]employed Muslims.

I plan on hitting Paris in August. Maybe I'll distribute pamphlets while I'm there. lol Cause me a riot in Paris.

Posted this on another forum. A mostly American political forum. Even they assumed that Israel obtained Nukes from the US.

One of the Afghanis with whom I worked insisted that it was the Brits though.

Many Afghanis have no love for the British, Iranian, Pakistani or Russian Governments. Distrusting them far more than America. Especially Pakistan.

anyway, I was never interested enough in the Pak or Israeli bomb to research the subject. When I stumbled across the information in the book, it was like a light opened on a dark room.

Thought it was interesting.

Wondered who else was operating on the assumption that the US was the sole operator in giving out the dirty secret of da bomb.

I know many across the globe who hate Israel and the US believe it to be a truth beyond question that the US has been the invisible hand behind Zionism and Israel since the beginning. Now there is irony.

And France loves the fact that it is a gospel truth out there amongst the Muslim world. Especially with their high concentrations (ghettos) of poor and un[der]employed Muslims.

I plan on hitting Paris in August. Maybe I'll distribute pamphlets while I'm there. lol Cause me a riot in Paris.

Posted this on another forum. A mostly American political forum. Even they assumed that Israel obtained Nukes from the US.

One of the Afghanis with whom I worked insisted that it was the Brits though.

Many Afghanis have no love for the British, Iranian, Pakistani or Russian Governments. Distrusting them far more than America. Especially Pakistan.

If anything, I think that in the 50's and 60's, the US did their very best to restrict the growth of nuclear weapons in other countries, both from a perspective of trying to be most powerful, but also to try and prevent every Tom, Levi and Achmed getting their hands on nuclear weapons.

A lot of secrets certainly came from Europe in those days. Didn't help that the British security forces recruited almost exclusively from Oxbridge in those days, leading to an excess level of boy buggering communists!

The French were probably the worst though!! (something we in Europe have known for centuries)

:lol:

It strikes me as humorous any time anyone but especially a French person asks me why I dislike France. Invariably, they'll mention that France aided the US in the Revolution. Conveniently leaving out the motivation for said assistance. Leaving me to wonder if they are simply ignorant or being dishonest with themselves.

France has been the worst operator in world events in the history of Europe, if you ask me. Charles DeGaulle. And they named an airport after that moron.

exactly!!!

so this would make a great propoganda tool; thousands of leaflets distributed in ares of high fundamentalist beliefs and suicide bomber recruitment, questioning the gender, sexuality and attractiveness level of these 72 virgins.

Suicide bombings would halve in a 6 month period, with further dramatic drops in the next 12 months.

By jove, I think I'm onto something here. Marjory? get me Obama on the phone!!

exactly!!!

so this would make a great propoganda tool; thousands of leaflets distributed in ares of high fundamentalist beliefs and suicide bomber recruitment, questioning the gender, sexuality and attractiveness level of these 72 virgins.

Suicide bombings would halve in a 6 month period, with further dramatic drops in the next 12 months.

If you listen to Egyptians and Afghanis talk about the Arabs, suicide bombings would increase under your plan. lol

exactly!!!

If you listen to Egyptians and Afghanis talk about the Arabs, suicide bombings would increase under your plan. lol

Now I see where your logic is taking you, but this aspect is covered. Although sodomy is widely practiced in Arabic countries, it is still taboo and against Islam. Ergo, if our propoganda campaign worked and many people realised that the virgins may be ugly, spotty and male, do you not think there would be suspicious of anyone suddenly enthusiastic about the idea??

2869755629_6fea6c79fe.jpg

Now, how much better is that!

for that I'll strap a bomb to my chest!!!

perhaps that should be the new anti terrorist propoganda; instead of vague promises of inexperienced virgins of uncertain gender in heaven, some dirty lesbian sluts right here and now!!!

(plenty of prospects in trailer parks across the western world for our new Army of Sluts)