Wai shake hands?

Admin_2

Handshake or Wai?  

282 members have voted

1. 1. Handshake or Wai?

• Shake shake it, baby...
    • Wai not?
    • Pour beer on eachother.

the thing with hand shaking is that skin is a soft surface, and thus viruses such as swine flu last a very short time there. So, unless the recipient of your handshake has recently covered his mouth to sneeze, or picked his nose etc, the chances of transmission via handshake are relatively low compared to from hard surfaces such as worktops or door handles.

(do I get a bonus for 8000 being sensible?)

:D

That's one thing that is pretty gross about internet cafes. I highly doubt they ever wash those keyboards...even at most offices keyboards rarely get cleaned. My laptop gets cleaned whenever I spill something on it.

please define 'spill'

:twisted:

Spill, spray, pump...

fireman_water_hose_hg_clr.gif

the thing with hand shaking is that skin is a soft surface, and thus viruses such as swine flu last a very short time there. So, unless the recipient of your handshake has recently covered his mouth to sneeze, or picked his nose etc, the chances of transmission via handshake are relatively low compared to from hard surfaces such as worktops or door handles.

(do I get a bonus for 8000 being sensible?)

:D

That's one thing that is pretty gross about internet cafes. I highly doubt they ever wash those keyboards...even at most offices keyboards rarely get cleaned. My laptop gets cleaned whenever I spill something on it.

please define 'spill'

:twisted:

Spill, spray, pump...

fireman_water_hose_hg_clr.gif

NEVER install a UV light in the same room as your computer...

:roll:

I like to spit on my hand before I shake someones hand normally.
yeah. Thats a true grit handshake, right there, that is.

what about all those people after using the restroom that don't wash their hands. that really grosses me out..theres no wonder why we have all these different flu's going around :evil:

What's next. hot dog and beans flu??

:shock:

OMG - I hope not I luvs my hotdogs - here in Chi-town we have a well of course a picture says a thousand words...below

vdog.jpg

and a little US southern baked beans on the side - rock on :wink: