THE WINNER : Krathong competition

pandorea

Krathong competition  

255 members have voted

1. 1. Krathong competition

I appreciated all effort that everyone put to the Krathong and the competition..

Congreatulation to Aom O lek.. Pick the dress and i will give whatever you want.. :wink:

Pick the dress and you will give whatever i want??

Are u sure?

sure ! whatever you want from me to trade with the dress.. :) na na.. O-lek jai dee tee sud.. :D

DSCN3614Large.jpg

We have to say thank you for your voting. We really appreciate it.

BTW Nong Aom plz choose your prize so I can choose mine. :wink:

ȁ. à´ç¡ä·Âáµèà¼ÃÔ­áµè§µÑÇÃÒ¼Ô´§Ò¹ä»¹Ô´ à¢éÒ㨼Դ¤Ô´ÇèÒà·È¡ÒÅÅáÃ÷§à»ç¹à·È¡ÒŪôá«Ò¡ØÃà :D

I think Nong Aum chooses the dress kha Nong Cat, but I'm waiting for her to confirm that.

Darn it, if I knew that dress was one of the prizes I would have entered! Of course, the dress would have been given to a female friend. (I would just, ahem, borrow it sometimes) :wink:

Can we get some jock straps, beer holders and football tickets for next years prizes to attract some men to make Kratongs?

Good hand job ;)

Yes, that would probably also attract some guys to enter the comp.... :roll:

Nice use of the rolling eyes icon mate. Nice timing.

You're obvously a bloke of the utmost intelligence and very, very deep with it all. I envy you your ****.

Of course it might not have occurred for a moment that Aom and I actually know each other and might just be having a private joke, would it?

Might to a retard na.

Please come back with some kind of witty shite.

thank you for every vote that give to me ka

i make it form my mind really ,and this competition made me relax and had good time forget things too stress in my life

i don't win but i know i already won , it got peace feeling when i was in bad situation... i'm happy making krathong... and i hope next year

if i have chance i will make it again

for the prize... i got happiness and thank you khun mod nicky ka make this cmpetition ( for my righttime realy ) :P

thisis good thai culture**

Good hand job ;)

You're obvously a bloke of the utmost intelligence and very, very deep with it all. I envy you your sh*t.

Of course it might not have occurred for a moment that Aom and I actually know each other and might just be having a private joke, would it?

Might to a retard na.

Ah mate, it is very evident to all for a long time that my wit level is pretty poor.

But I must confess complete bewilderment as to why you took this as some person slight?! :shock: :shock:

It was just a quote follow up to my previous post on the matter of 'prizes' to encourage male entrants. I purposefully deleted any ref to the entrant so she would not feel that there was some personal sordid ref. I certainly never imagined you would take it this way.

I am left to think that I am a complete idiot, which I am, or that you are hitting the drinks again? Honestly, apols if it sounded personal but it was just quoting your words as a follow up to my prior post.

Good hand job ;)

You're obvously a bloke of the utmost intelligence and very, very deep with it all. I envy you your sh*t.

Might to a retard na.

Ah mate, it is very evident to all for a long time that my wit level is pretty poor.

But I must confess complete bewilderment as to why you took this as some person slight?! :shock: :shock:

It was just a quote follow up to my previous post on the matter of 'prizes' to encourage male entrants. I purposefully deleted any ref to the entrant so she would not feel that there was some personal sordid ref. I certainly never imagined you would take it this way.

I am left to think that I am a complete idiot, which I am, or that you are hitting the drinks again? Honestly, apols if it sounded personal but it was just quoting your words as a follow up to my prior post.

Ahhh...

Not at all. Sorry. I'll explain.

The comment I made was between me and her. Silly joke. And, I have an aversion to the rolling eyes icon. You recalling it days later with the rolling eyes and all... And here's me really, really trying to be nice and everything.

Sorry for the kneejerk reaction. I can be a bit at the throat at times, I'll admit.

Nice seascape avatar by the way.

Makes me just wanna go swimming.

Good hand job ;)

Might to a retard na.

Ahhh...

The comment I made was between me and her. Silly joke. And, I have an aversion to the rolling eyes icon. You recalling it days later with the rolling eyes and all... And here's me really, really trying to be nice and everything.

Sorry for the kneejerk reaction. I can be a bit at the throat at times, I'll admit.

OK no worries, I'll go easy on the rolling eyes icon in the future and of course I would not know about your in joke.

I have not slept much in the past week so I was thinking I could have easily have misdirected my post when there was no ill intention towards either of you at all. But the need to improve my wit is on point as is that I need to change that Cinque Terra pic which also makes me want to go for a dip.

Was a good comp this year but I do wanna see some non-girly stuff (though the gay guys may disagree) for us men to be creative next year - the TF women are all thinking, 'yeah like that is REALLY going to happen'! I must admit it would be difficult for moi to match the quality of all these entries especially when my veyr basic kratongs usually sink or are stolen after 10 metres of floating.

Good hand job ;)

Might to a retard na.

Ahhh...

OK no worries, I'll go easy on the rolling eyes icon in the future and of course I would not know about your in joke.

I have not slept much in the past week so I was thinking I could have easily have misdirected my post when there was no ill intention towards either of you at all. But the need to improve my wit is on point as is that I need to change that Cinque Terra pic which also makes me want to go for a dip.

Was a good comp this year but I do wanna see some non-girly stuff (though the gay guys may disagree) for us men to be creative next year - the TF women are all thinking, 'yeah like that is REALLY going to happen'! I must admit it would be difficult for moi to match the quality of all these entries especially when my veyr basic kratongs usually sink or are stolen after 10 metres of floating.

Mate, blokes swimming down river picking off the odd baht or so are what it's all about. Feel good about it. I do.

Group hug?

Honestly, it's really quite a special thing. Something us Westerners could, perhaps, learn from. Keeping in touch with the earth and that.

Good hand job ;)

Might to a retard na.

Ahhh...

Mate, blokes swimming down river picking off the odd baht or so are what it's all about. Feel good about it. I do.

Group hug?

Honestly, it's really quite a special thing. Something us Westerners could, perhaps, learn from. Keeping in touch with the earth and that.

Down river would be fantastic but usually some little tacker is out inot the lane faster than Phelps searching for the coinage. And I really don't mind that aspect at all. I just wish the kids would let my kratong float more than a 10-20 metres before pouncing on it.

I'm a group hug fan from way back. Let's both bring some friends and go for it in the Future Park food court tomorrow arvo. We could also invite the Thai 'free hugs' group that have been doing the rounds.

i make it form my mind really ,and this competition made me relax and had good time forget things too stress in my life

i don't win but i know i already won , it got peace feeling when i was in bad situation... i'm happy making krathong... and i hope next year

for the prize... i got happiness and thank you khun mod nicky ka make this cmpetition ( for my righttime realy ) :P

Thank you to you for participate the contest, Sis. I was hoping to see more enter but 3 were good enough.

Those 3 kratongs were wonderful. I went to a Thai shop looking for some "banana leaves", I wanted to make a krathong also but they didn't have any. :evil:

Now tell me, how you made it.

:D

Thank you to you for participate the contest, Sis. I was hoping to see more enter but 3 were good enough.

Those 3 kratongs were wonderful. I went to a Thai shop looking for some "banana leaves", I wanted to make a krathong also but they didn't have any. :evil:

Now tell me, how you made it.

:D

ok ka iwill try to explain how to make my krathong na.. some words i am too lazyto find in english but i hope you understand

i use banana leaves , with 2 kind of thai flower decorated my krathong '´Ã¡ÃÑ¡ ,´Ã¡¾Ø´ ' but i dont use banana tree trunk µé¹¡ÅéÇ for making my krathong to float.. na i use ¼Ñ¡µºªÇÒ i'm sorry i dont know english word for this plant.. but itsnot heavy like some other ppl may think... its very light thats why i make my krathong big cos its impossible to find big banana tree and its will be to heavy to float anyway...

then i cover it with banala leaf and at the top i use ´Ã¡ÃÑ¡ , its easyto put but take long time cos i use half peice of this flower to put on ka,

and decorate with banan leave very quick to make in that way but i use young leavf ( light greeen color ) at frist top and donw to buttom is very dark green leaves

for the flower that i make it cross.. i need to use needle and weave it frist before i put it i made it 4 leyers ÃéêÑé¹·Õè2 3 4 Ãé÷Õà´uÂÇäÃèä´é¤èà µéçÃéà·ÕÅôá à¡ÕèÂǡѺªÑé¹áá áÅà ªÑé¹µèÃÃæ ä»

next yaer iwill make this again if there is krathing competition

i hope there will be more ppl to make and join this competition more ka

:P