Photo Caption Contest

admin

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

4443131626_6a26214310_o.jpg

Demanding equal rights in the regular Olympics, Corky finished in an embarrassing last place as the regular competitors were already leaving the stadium.

As funny as this one is, you'll never win and you know why! Unless..., well, have a word with Admin! ;))

Do you think Admin would have a change of heart?

Fat chance.

Next week I will sell my entry to the highest bidder.

Demanding equal rights in the regular Olympics, Corky finished in an embarrassing last place as the regular competitors were already leaving the stadium.

As funny as this one is, you'll never win and you know why! Unless..., well, have a word with Admin! ;))

Fat chance.

Did I hear the Fat word? ... "inappropriate content!!" Bill, do you want me to ban him?

Fat chance.

Well, I was more thinking about the wallet than the heart (as I am a clean guy and do not think of favours other than money or beer/other alcohol) ;)

But maybe the thing with the highest bidder is more profitable for the beer/other alcohol option.