Originality

SweetieBabie

Well after reading this I gotta say:

1) Thailand is ok, very far from amazing, but certainly great for a fun lifestyle and staying in shape via Cali WOW life member ship.

2) Blind Patriotism seems a very Thai thing

3) Farang " Hey look, there's a crack in the sidewalk/pavement."

Thai Person "Well if you don't like it get the **** out of my country"

I think Thais only do the national anthem twice a day because of several hundred years of social conditioning.

People used to stand at the cinema for the anthem in UK. That went as it will here.

4) I love Thais, "If you don't like it (meaning anything) get the **** out"

How I wish UK had a bit of that, I might have stayed if it had.

5) As a farang, you are banned from having any options about LOS unless it is arse-rimmingly positive

6) Big Kus is mentally unstable and requires help.

7) It's worth noting, that without farang, this place would be a **** hole.

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Like what ? Because bigKus didnt fall for Mr LowLove's seduction ??

7) It's worth noting, that without farang, this place would be a sh*t hole.

This quote makes me got more eager to do sky kick at farang face. Luckily, no farang near by at the mo.

I was once suggested my gym to a farang here when he posted in forum asking for a good gym, i told him my gym has no many farang as a member, he said if he joined he will make my gym look more classy... I told him to do exercise at home stretching suck his own cock

This quote makes me got more eager to do sky kick at farang face. Luckily, no farang near by at the mo.

How to Manage Anger and Calm Down

Instruction:

1- When anger strikes you, it will strike you fast, it will strike you hard. It is in this moment that you must force your mind to take the reigns on your anger. The recognition of anger is the first step in cooling down, whether the anger is deserved or not.

2- Walk away to an area by yourself. Sit down and begin to think about something else. Something that has been a dream of yours, an old great memory, mountains, horses, or a hobby you like. Think of anything except for the subject that you are angry with. If you have time, start working on hobby or craft that you enjoy.

3- Take the time while your mind is pre-occupied to take your anger apart. Detail it in your mind step by step what has made you angry, and how you can resolve the thing you are angry with.

4- Make a plan while taking more time to calm down. Plan on how to express your feelings, how to resolve the issue, and what lines not to cross. Think of all the consequences of being angry, and what could happen if you took out your anger the way you felt that you should at first.

5- Realise that many people are human. They are influenced often by greed and self promotion. These things are often a huge cause of being angry.

6-Think of things you have done wrong in your life as well. Even direct things that have made others angry.

7- Cool down, pray if you are religious, and let time calm you down. If you are still having trouble, take a bit of St. John's wort, a natural herb to stimulate serotonin in your brain.

8- Now go and address the issue with the person or persons that you have been angry with. Do it with a calm plan and thought process.

9- Get loose at Charley Brown every Tuesday for half price drinks.

10- Charley Brown.

5165020649_c8408b44fb_z.jpg

Forget the book. Just yr face alone scare the crap out of me. Next time if ya going pose... show me little luffing teeth will ya :twisted:

Sorry babe, i just tried to snap my really true feeling at that moment... didnt mean to scare you at all.. :?

Holy poop...I was focusing on reading the title that I didn't even notice Kus glaring from behind there. I don't think I'll sleep tonight.

:shock: :cry: :shock:

Like what ? Because bigKus didnt fall for Mr LowLove's seduction ??

7) It's worth noting, that without farang, this place would be a sh*t hole.

I was once suggested my gym to a farang here when he posted in forum asking for a good gym, i told him my gym has no many farang as a member, he said if he joined he will make my gym look more classy... I told him to do exercise at home stretching suck his own cock

Well Kus, the way you handle genuine questions about Thailand is very impresive. Calming, positve, informative.

The way you research the planet before stating Thailands uniquness is equally amazing.

I have never tried to seduce you, but if I am drunk and do try, it is reassuring that due to your ability to reject me I won't be waking up next to you in the morning. Thanks in advance.

I could learn alot from you Kus.

And in true Thai style. If you don't like farang opinions here, why don't you **** off and go to another forum.

(not too serious but I hope you see the irony)

disappointed shallow Dr. low :x

And in true Thai style. If you don't like farang opinions here, why don't you **** off and go to another forum.

Because im brave and intelligent ( oh.. pretty too )

You know what, *** ? I can just easily ignore farang opinions here especially the opinions that come out from under their own asses. But its not my style, you know ?

What about you ? how far you can go trying to get laid from another thread ??

You know what, *** ? I can just easily ignore farang opinions here especially the opinions that come out from under their own asses. But its not my style, you know ?

Threads seldom get me laid. Myface, charisma, beautiful apartment and and amazing personailty do that............. Along with being white, ******* hell that makes it even easier in LOS :)

As for how I would go onTF, with the expection of SBI (who I often ask for a ****) I don't think I try.

Threads seldom get me laid. Myface, charisma, beautiful apartment and and amazing personailty do that............. Along with being white, f*cking hell that makes it even easier in LOS :)

As for how I would go onTF, with the expection of SBI (who I often ask for a f*ck) I don't think I try.

i think u asked Karnie as well .... although that may only have a BJ u asked for !!!! :roll: :roll:

Threads seldom get me laid. Myface, charisma, beautiful apartment and and amazing personailty do that............. Along with being white, f*cking hell that makes it even easier in LOS :)

As for how I would go onTF, with the expection of SBI (who I often ask for a f*ck) I don't think I try.

i think u asked Karnie as well .... although that may only have a BJ u asked for !!!! :roll: :roll:

:lol::lol: With the love of WHATEVER, we all shall share. :lol::lol:

:lol::lol: With the love of WHATEVER, we all shall share. :lol::lol:

Hopefully I'll catch up with the pair of you soon enough