How much for work out at True Fitness?

yamahacrasher

Go to Cali wow and insist on a lifetime member ship, they will try to fob you off with a monthly rip off sceme, tell then its life time or nothing, be prepared to walk away, eventually they will offer life time, can be got for as low as 11000, expect to pay 17000..................... FOR LIFE MATE, 100 baht renewal charge every year (big deal). The girls there are hotter, the machines better, fewer gays perving on your ass and there is one next to Cowboy (hoo ray) at Jasime Tower/palace/city or whatever its called now.

I used to work out there. I paid 1500 per month, cash. No debit cards etc.

The equipment was great and staff very good.

It was never too busy and I didn't get hassled to 'enhance my membership' every time I went in.

Cali Wow is for gays, people who don't work out and people who like sales reps.

There were several members of staff who would do fitness regimes for me, spot me and make sure I was doing things correctly - FOC.

The only reason I stopped going was I got an apartment with a gym.

I used to work out there. I paid 1500 per month, cash. No debit cards etc.

The equipment was great and staff very good.

It was never too busy and I didn't get hassled to 'enhance my membership' every time I went in.

Cali Wow is for gays, people who don't work out and people who like sales reps.

There were several members of staff who would do fitness regimes for me, spot me and make sure I was doing things correctly - FOC.

The only reason I stopped going was I got an apartment with a gym.

Sounds like you were at the Silom Cali wow, the closer you are to suk and Silom the busier it is for sure.......... As for people who don't work out... Mike moved the National Thai Bodybuilding team there last year.

Sounds like you were at the Silom Cali wow, the closer you are to suk and Silom the busier it is for sure.......... As for people who don't work out... Mike moved the National Thai Bodybuilding team there last year.

IC

How many people are in the team?

How many members in Cali Wow (I was at Sukhumvit)?

How many members sitting on exercise benches and rowing machines using their BBs?

i like fitness first at central chengwattana, clean and not too busy (coz always go at lunch time hahah) staff leave u alone never ever had anyone try to force me to upgrade the membership.

anyway i just canclled my membership coz of the laziness lol but hubby still using them and paid 1 years in advance already , 999B/month exclude tax and u can use anything in there no extra cost. but this price only for check in at 10 - 2 pm weekdays which is suitable to our time :)

• 4 months later...

I ended up paying 18000 for a year at True. Nice place, but I don't like how pushy they are with trying to get me hooked with a private trainer. "It's ONLY 80 000 baht, bla bla...." Said no thanks, next day there was a Private Kickboxing guy over me, to get me to train with him. FFS stop it, I just want to come and go, do it alone...