Relocation service

Chatty

Question

8 answers to this question

I will move out from Bangkok to Nonthaburi very soon I think in this month.

Does anyone know any good (and low cost) moving company or relocation service?

How much stuff do you need to bring? Do you need a pickup truck, 6 wheel truck or more?

Do you need a real service or 2 guys and a truck?

How much stuff do you need to bring? Do you need a pickup truck, 6 wheel truck or more?

Well, I have 3 wardrobes, the biggest one is about 2 m. height. and 3 washing machines, 2 dressing table, 1 fridge. 1 kitchen cabinet. 2 big tables, 1 3-feet bed, 1 cabinet, 1 electron. Do you think I should get a 6 wheels truck or a normal truck can handle them? yes i think I do need 2 guys.. my dad and mom are old, and I'm not that strong, we live on 5th floor and no elevator. I can't handle bring those things down.

Well, I have 3 wardrobes, the biggest one is about 2 m. height. and 3 washing machines, 2 dressing table, 1 fridge. 1 kitchen cabinet. 2 big tables, 1 3-feet bed, 1 cabinet, 1 electron. Do you think I should get a 6 wheels truck or a normal truck can handle them? yes i think I do need 2 guys.. my dad and mom are old, and I'm not that strong, we live on 5th floor and no elevator. I can't handle bring those things down.

ok .... somebodys got to ask ... why 3 washing machines ?? :roll:

and it's gonna be some fun moving all that stuff down 5 floors with no elevator !!

ok .... somebodys got to ask ... why 3 washing machines ?? :roll:

and it's gonna be some fun moving all that stuff down 5 floors with no elevator !!

:oops: Actually, I have 4 washing machines, I have another one in my Nonthaburi house already. It's my dad n' mom small laundry business.

Do you wanna help? hehehe