Breaking Bad

funky_house

Record em on DVD and sell em here for 100 baht each...I'll buy some!

I'm bringing a HD loaded with films and TV series: Mad Men first three seasons, Prison Break complete series, Sons of Anarchy, the Wire complete series, Sharpe, etc, etc. Just copying Rome. Also picking up my 1TB drives loaded with .mkv (HD) films. If you want to copy anything, you have three days while I m in BKK. 11th to 14th. Let me know.

Record em on DVD and sell em here for 100 baht each...I'll buy some!

I'm bringing a HD loaded with films and TV series: Mad Men first three seasons, Prison Break complete series, Sons of Anarchy, the Wire complete series, Sharpe, etc, etc. Just copying Rome. Also picking up my 1TB drives loaded with .mkv (HD) films in BKK. If you want to copy anything, you have three days while I m in BKK. 11th to 14th. Let me know.

Edited by funky_house

You find it HILARIOUS? I find it intense. So intense that I had to stop watching it halfway through the second season. I downloaded the entire series from the internet. I'll continue watching later - it when I can get up the nerve.

Well some episodes can be really nasty, heavy and ****ed up.

But it's more like dark/black comedy kind of thing.. IMO

I'm bringing a HD loaded with films and TV series: Mad Men first three seasons, Prison Break complete series, Sons of Anarchy, the Wire complete series, Sharpe, etc, etc. Just copying Rome. Also picking up my 1TB drives loaded with .mkv (HD) films. If you want to copy anything, you have three days while I m in BKK. 11th to 14th. Let me know.

No complete seasons of Curb Your Enthusiasm? What's up with that?

Never even heard of it. Will check it out.

You've never heard of Curb Your Enthusiasm? If you liked Seinfeld, you'll love this. The main character is Larry David, the real life guy who created Seinfeld. It's sort of the same sort of comedy except about him. He plays Larry David, the creator of Seinfeld. He's like the Seinfeld character George but in real life.

So in one episode he might hire a prostitute so he can drive in the car pool lane so he can get to the Dodger's game in heavy traffic. In another he mistakenly invites someone who was a contestant on Survivor to a dinner he's hosting for Holocaust survivors.

Here's a link to some of better moments. If you like any of the clips you'll love the series.

I also recommend Entourage. Jeremy Piven is fantastic. Do some searching for "Ari Gold's best moments" (Ari is Jeremy's character on the show).

It's about a young East-coast actor who comes to Hollywood and makes it pretty big and all of the people he picks up in his "entourage." Jeremy Piven plays one of the biggest agents in Hollywood and is brilliant. Tons of cameos.

I would say let's hug it out but I don't want you drawing any wood. . . . love it. :-)

You've never heard of Curb Your Enthusiasm? If you liked Seinfeld, you'll love this. The main character is Larry David, the real life guy who created Seinfeld. It's sort of the same sort of comedy except about him. He plays Larry David, the creator of Seinfeld. He's like the Seinfeld character George but in real life.

So in one episode he might hire a prostitute so he can drive in the car pool lane so he can get to the Dodger's game in heavy traffic. In another he mistakenly invites someone who was a contestant on Survivor to a dinner he's hosting for Holocaust survivors.

Here's a link to some of better moments. If you like any of the clips you'll love the series.

Can't see any link here.

I looked it up on Youtube, and once I saw the guy's face, I recall seeing it on TV whilst channel hopping. never watched it though.

Will see if its on iTunes later.