Most overused word

smartass

but i don't give a f**k if you think that..

lol i dont know i just heard it a lot when i work with US Military .. grrrr

they have to be able to say that to pass the intelligence test for the US military. right david? :twisted:

If I am an example of passing an intelligence test, our US military is doomed :shock:

no david u r an example of somebody who FAILED the test. ppl who pass the test aren't allowed to join the army.can't have soldiers who r too smart, can we now ??

The most overused word I see is "drunk". It's as if you get a prize for getting drunk! Well, ladies, and gentlemen, it's not a thing of honor to get drunk. It's disgusting!

Go out, have a few drinks and get high, no problem! But get drunk and then think it's cool...it's not!

The most overused word is "drunk", and it's a pity!

getting drunk may not be an honour, but it's great, i f**king love it.

when did ppl start talking about getting "high" when drinking ?? think u need something a bit different from alcohol to get HIGH ..............

when did ppl start talking about getting "high" when drinking ?? think u need something a bit different from alcohol to get HIGH ..............

think again, alcohol is a narcotic, thats why people get addicted to it

what happens when you drink just enough alcohol??? you start to feel unbreakable, euphoric....that is a high.

drink too much and you start to become ugly, maybe not in your (the drinker) eyes, but to the innocent bystander, you do

now apologise to khun lung, he knoews what he is talking about, as is usual 8) :lol: :shock:

now apologise to khun lung, he knoews what he is talking about, as is usual 8) :lol: :shock:

now if u had actually read what i had written u would see i am asking a question ... when did ppl start talking about getting "high" when drinking ?? getting high is a term i am used to hearing when ppl r talking about dope, e's etc not alcohol.

• 1 year later...