Poor Thai ‘red shirts’ victims of the New World Order

Sasie

An interesting article to share with you

English

Poor Thai ‘red shirts’ victims of the New World Order

http://powerpointparadise.com/blog/2010/04/poor-thai-people-victim-of-new-world-order/

ภาษาไทย

คนไทยที่น่าเวทนา ”เสื้อแดง” เหยื่อของการปกครองโลกระบบใหม่

http://powerpointparadise.com/blog/2011/04/%E0%B8%84%E0%B8%99%E0%B9%84%E0%B8%97%E0%B8%A2%E0%B8%97%E0%B8%B5%E0%B9%88%E0%B8%99%E0%B9%88%E0%B8%B2%E0%B9%80%E0%B8%A7%E0%B8%97%E0%B8%99%E0%B8%B2%E2%80%9D%E0%B9%80%E0%B8%AA%E0%B8%B7%E0%B9%89%E0%B8%AD/

The whole new world order thing is a thread in and of itself. To relate it to the red shirt cause is like saying WWII was caused by a Polish guy telling a German joke in France.

There is sooooo much more to the New World Order debate that bringing it up like this just seems out of context.

Sorry Sasie could not make it through this dis-jointed rant...(there maybe some solid points about Thailand) ... but what the hell is the author's definition of NEW World Order (a main theme) .... he makes this sound mystical -hahahha- and scary...

but taking his illustrations too his extreme in the US and Europe....NAH

----- well let me rest up and try to battle through the rest of this (up to this point tripe) --- I might still have an: AH-HA moment....

the "crawl" atop the publication title --- is laughable hahahha (and I paraphrase)

"US banking elite behind revolutions in Libya, Syria, Thailand...." "buy silver and destroy the bankers" 55555

these guys are out there in Vbroker and Goodghost country... that is, the lunatic fringe

Sorry Sasie could not make it through this dis-jointed rant...(there maybe some solid points about Thailand) ... but what the hell is the author's definition of NEW World Order (a main theme) .... he makes this sound mystical -hahahha- and scary...

but taking his illustrations too his extreme in the US and Europe....NAH

----- well let me rest up and try to battle through the rest of this (up to this point tripe) --- I might still have an: AH-HA moment....

the "crawl" atop the publication title --- is laughable hahahha (and I paraphrase)

"US banking elite behind revolutions in Libya, Syria, Thailand...." "buy silver and destroy the bankers" 55555

these guys are out there in Vbroker and Goodghost country... that is, the lunatic fringe

now i'm no fan of the red shirts (well nothing against the red shirts it's that ***** thaksin i hate) but i gave up half way through that rant !!!

@Danno - It's an interesting topic as I wanna share so we can discuss here haha. I don't believe everything but I like the idea of 'Red Shirts' is such a victim and how others have an opinion with them. And thanks a lot for your smart idea ^_~ I like it.

@Ciaran - Hahaha you're a smart guy with precise idea. If you really wanna share, just do it but if not you're bore haha

@Dave - You're really wanna know haha

• 1 month later...

well its a very strange news for me because thai red shirt the sign of new victim in the world is really bad and it will increase the terrorism in the world which is not good for any Country so we should think on it

THE LINK IS DELETED. PLEASE DO NOT POST THAT LINK AGAIN. Pandorea

Edited by pandorea
Spam