Movie I Directed

Ny_Batteri

It was OK... Great colours and lighting.

But if the purpose of the trailer is to make me want to watch the movie, it didn't work. The narration was too broad and vague... 'Change their lives forever'? Errrrm...

And there was no drama. As a road movie it looked a little flat. As a coming of age movie it was a little bland.

It might be the best film ever made, but if the trailer doesn't get people buying tickets, no-one will ever know.

Having said all that, it could be a very cunning ploy on your behalf because I now really want to see this film just to see if I prejudged it correctly!

So... either 'boo' for an uninspiring trailer or 'kudos' for a great marketing stunt.

That's interesting. I am doing some research in short film though. And I must admit you have a really good sense in light adjusting and mise-en-scene composition! Can't wait to see the full version! >___<

I would love for nothing more than your wish to be granted. Fingers are currently crossed for distribution.

It was OK... Great colours and lighting.

But if the purpose of the trailer is to make me want to watch the movie, it didn't work. The narration was too broad and vague... 'Change their lives forever'? Errrrm...

And there was no drama. As a road movie it looked a little flat. As a coming of age movie it was a little bland.

It might be the best film ever made, but if the trailer doesn't get people buying tickets, no-one will ever know.

Having said all that, it could be a very cunning ploy on your behalf because I now really want to see this film just to see if I prejudged it correctly!

So... either 'boo' for an uninspiring trailer or 'kudos' for a great marketing stunt.

All of your opinions sound fair and reasonable to me. Hopefully I will be afforded the opportunity to share the entire film with you and many others soon.